Against the Rules (smut)

Latina fem! X reader Eddie

Eddie:

It's been weeks since Billy's death and Jema isolated herself. But she came back to class. A short skirt, a tidy half-up pony, and a thin tank top covered by a short single buttoned cardigan that hung off one of her shoulders.

I let my eyes look at her flawless smooth shaven legs. Her socks bunched up neatly above her ankle.  She looks back at me and smiles warmly at me.

During lunch, she pulls me into a single-person bathroom and locks the door. Our lips collide into a messy heated sloppy kiss. Breaking the kiss to pull our shirts over our heads.

Lifting her in my arms, and placed her on the sink counter. My hands slide up her legs, at her thighs I give a final squeeze. She keeps our tongue in a constant battle.

I finally get to feel her again, get to hear her moans, I get to taste and touch her body again. We told each other this wouldn't happen, we wouldn't use the other.

But we just stopped caring. She sounds too good moaning my name, she feels so good when her legs keep me inside her, while I'm still buried deep inside of her. I love the face she makes as she cums.

It's unforgettable. My hands travel her body, finding their way around to her ass. I lightly squeeze her ass, causing her to arch her back in pleasure, pressing her bare skin against the cold mirror.

She deepens the kiss, allowing my tongue to fully explore her mouth. I could feel the wetness grow between her legs, my fingers rubbing her clit through her thin panties.

She squeezes her legs together in a desperate attempt to feel some pressure. She pulled back from the kiss, lightly pressing her chest against mine. “Spread them for me.” I groan.

Jema:

I could feel his erection grow bigger the more he touched and kissed me. I felt his hand go up near my throbbing clit, using his middle finger to push the wet fabric to the side.

He pressed a kiss against my lips, trailing them down to my neck before pressing his fingers against the center of my core. I let out a soft, gentle moan, making him react by moaning out as well.

“Your moans sound like music baby.” He moaned before going back down to my neck. He kissed and sucked around until he found my sweet spot, applying more pressure and sucking harder.

My toes curled out of habit, as they always did when he sucked on my sweet spot. He did all of this while his fingers were still roaming around my clit.

He brought two fingers down to my entrance, swirling them in my puddle of wetness before sliding them inside. He pulled away from my neck, a fresh red bruise upon my skin now. He smirked at his piece of art.

I could feel his erection poking at me and then suddenly pressed against me as I felt him lean his body on mine. He pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly, “Eddie,” I moan out, wrapping my arms under his and gripping his shoulders.

My eyes locked with his, watching as he fingered me. He dig his fingers inside me deeper, curling them slightly; He knew that drove me crazy. My teeth sink into my lip hard.

He stops by pushing his chest against mine. "Stop before I bite your lip for you."

Eddie:

“Please, harder Eddie.” She moaned out, her nails digging deep into my skin. A flame of heat and fervor burns inside my chest.

I listened, my fingers becoming quicker. I didn’t stop, desperately trying to give her every ounce of pleasure I could.

I slowed down, adding a third finger now. She moans out louder, covering her mouth with my spare hand, "Shut your mouth." I thrust up a couple of more times before I felt her core tighten around me, “Eddie, I am going to cum.”

She moans, her head pressed against the reflective glass behind her. Biting my lip, it was those sweet moans that made my body ache for her touch. I let her cum, her cum all over my fingers.

I pulled all three fingers out, bringing them up to my lips.  One by one, I licked and savored the flavor that remained on the three of my fingers.

“You taste so good Jem.” I smile, grabbing her hips and pulling her closer. I was ready for the main event.

The pain mending, the heart-tugging pleasure we both sought in each other. Her eyes were covered in the thick umbrella of her lashes but she looks up at me smiling.

I stood between her legs, moving them around my waist. Bringing my cock close to her clit. I rub the tip of it against her warmth. “Goddamn, it Eddie hurry up.”

She whined piercing my back with her nails dragging a loud "Fuck!" out my mouth. I align us up, slowly sliding myself inside of her.

We let out a loud moan, “Fuck, this is just what I needed” She presses a hot kiss on my lips while I begin to thrust up inside of her.

“You’re always so ready for me” I moan into her ear, causing her to moan louder. I felt her nails dig into my back harder than before. Groaning at the pain also pleased me.

It was satisfying, our bodies entangled in this hot crime of perversity. It was wrong and we both knew it, but it feels too damn good to care.

She could feel me start to go faster, my hands cupping her and pushing her further down onto my long, thick dick. "Eddie, fuck. It feels so good.”

She moans out, feeling her come close to her second orgasm with only a couple of strokes. I brought my lips to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot as I thrust up into her harder.

I could hear her moans grow louder as I found her pleasure point. I sucked deeper and harder, watching the mirror the actions we are guilty of committing causing my dick to twitch inside of her.

Jema:

I could feel his thrusts grow sloppy, tightening my core around his cock. He pulled back to see the bruise he left on my neck. "Fuck.” He moaned before we both came all over each other.

I could feel his warm cum fill me up. He rode out his high before taking me off from around him. "Thank you, Eddie." He nods letting out a small moan in my neck. "No problem Jem."

Pulling out of me, he cleans us both off. We both dress and leave the bathroom as if nothing happened.