What A Freak

*MODERN ISH TYPE. You are friends with Lucas but you are older.*

Hash:

Her outfit:

"How long will your geek meeting take Wheeler?" Crossing my arms over my chest, he shrugs

"How long will your geek meeting take Wheeler?" Crossing my arms over my chest, he shrugs. All of us walk in, a man who seems to be in charge looks over the group.

I scroll through my phone waiting for Steve to text back. I take out my headphones to hear someone snapping for my attention. "Aye! Tall Brunette."

Rolling my eyes and I look at him, he opens his mouth the speak. Snap snap, "Aye freaky mullet boy."

Snap snap "This sound is highly annoying and disrespectful way to get my attention. Which you couldn't do on your own anyways. This,"

Snapping my fingers repeatedly, "Makes my boobs hurt and my vagina dry up. Learn some manners before addressing me and the name is Hash."

He's now watching me, listening to each word that came out my mouth. His bottom lip, tucked in his teeth.

Small smirk, his chin resting in his palm. "Well, Hash the tall bitchy brunette. I was going to tell you to sit but you can stand on your high throne right there princess."

He walks down and circles me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the room. Pressing my back against the wall, he holds my face up so I'm forced to meet his gaze.

He explores every inch of my soul. His eyes slowly move down to my lips, my tongue slides over them.

He moves his face to the crook of my neck and inhales my scent. "You're mine now."

He whispers in my ear, slipping a ring on my thumb. He pushes himself away but comes back just to kiss my lips.

Heat from his kiss burns my lip. He walks off, my phone dings it's Steve.

He tells me to hurry to his room, since I'm taking too long. I look in the room to meet the mullet boy's eyes, I look at Sinclair and his friends.

Nodding to them I'm leaving. My hands in the pockets of my sweats, I take my time walking to Steve's house.

My headphones in my ears and look at my feet as I dodge cracks in the sidewalk.

Arriving, I climb up to his window, crouched outside.

I peer in, Nancy is in his room. I tilt my head to see him kissing her neck and laying her down.

He undresses her, I scoff and take a picture sending it to his phone before blocking him.

Sliding off the roof and catching myself in a tree before hopping down. Unwrapping a cherrybomb flavored sucker and strolling down the street. Walking to my house and walk inside.