Playboy Bunny pt 2

This is for my one and only: lolahaskalon

Eddie:

She's been back all over that asshole. But I see him every day with some different chick in his passenger seat. She ignores me but the scar of my name is still on her skin.

I just know it pisses him off. I was invited by the one and only Steve Harrington to a small get-together at his place.

When I get there low and behold April is there but nowhere in sight is her boyfriend. Until he comes out of the basement with beers.

Watching as we all sit in a circle now drunk spinning a bottom choose who goes next in our truth or dare game. "I dare you to tell us your body count Munson."

I'm not shy to say it, April was my 3rd lay ever. But tonight, I'll lie just to stir up some drama.

"7 and your sister was 5 of them."

Steve and Billy look at her while their irrelevant friends of theirs giggle, snicker, and laugh. She is too busy looking at her nails like something is up with them.

"Spin again." She orders as one of her little friends pushes the bottle into another rotation with her finger.

Landing on some cheerleader, "I dare...April to take a shot out of Lily's tits." April stands up, filling the glass with a dark liquor, and places the shot in the girl's boobs which were practically spilling out her top.

She gets on her knees, tying her hair back, my mind flashes back to another night I had with her after that party. Her tongue dragged from the girl's skin to the glass before her lips tip it to spill into her mouth.

 Her tongue dragged from the girl's skin to the glass before her lips tip it to spill into her mouth

"C'mon just get on your knees for me princess." Her eyes look up at me while she pulls down my pants.

"Fine, but what's in it for me?" Her fingers drew over the outline of my erection. Her tongue slides over her swollen lips, her dark brown lipstick smudged off her beautiful saliva-covered lips.

Soon they were wrapped around my cock along with the sounds of her gagging and gasping or panting.

I wake myself out of my thoughts as I see her tongue down the same girl's throat

I wake myself out of my thoughts as I see her tongue down the same girl's throat. I just sit bored, this childish game making my brain forget about my insomnia.

"Munson, I dare you and April to make out." Steve looks suspicious, my face stayed bored but my insides were ready for her mouth to touch any part of me.

Her liquor-induced haze made her confident while mine made me tired and bored. She giggles, taking her hair out of a bun and letting the long curls tumble to frame her face.

Crawling towards me, "Will you play with me, Eddie?" Crawling into my lap, straddling me.

Her mouth gently exhaled against my neck, her hands sliding up my arms. Her index finger lifts my chin to make me look up as she stands on her knees in my view.

Direct eye contact, my heart pounds hard against my chest. "Come on Eddie play with me."

My hands slid up the back of her thighs, my thumb stroking her skin as our mouths collided together in a mesh of drunken need.

Her hands slide into the unruly mess of my hair to sharply yank it. Her mouth now looms right above my own, "So you gonna play Eddie boy?"