Feel Good [Smut]

Eddie:

For about a week, Rain and I have hung out day and night.

Sitting outside her window, her beautiful green eyes matching the leaves of her oak tree and her black curls match my aesthetic.

The way her lips were a perfect fit were on mine. "Ed, she asked me if I was gay."

She sits in my lap, her arms around my neck. Her eyes staring deep into mine as she rambled on about her day.

It's my favorite part of my day is hearing her talk about hers.

She pulls my attention back with a small kiss on my nose. I smile, all she does is give me mixed signals.

I'm in love with Rain so much it pains me to see her talk to someone else.

"Eddie, I was asked out on a date." my interest was peaked because what the FUCK!

"Oh, yeah.. by who?" Getting up she goes to her closet and looks through all her clothes. I miss her touch already, going behind her. Sliding my hands around her waist and picking her up.

Turning her face to me. Making our eyes meet, "Raina answer me dammit. Who?" I feel her heart pounding from our chests being pressed together.

She was about to speak when a knock on her room door get our attention. "Rain, Steve is here to pick you up."

Lucas yells outside her room door. I set her down, moving away. Handing her a dress, "This with your hair naturally down would look beautiful. Uhm, have fun and I'll see you later."

My hands fall and slap against my thighs as I jump out her window and slide down the roof.

Hopping down and walking off and to my place. Sitting on my couch and stuck in my thoughts for hours.

A small meek knock makes me get up, opening the door Rain walks inside. "Raina please I'm exhausted and yo-. "

Before my sentence is finished I'm pushed onto the couch and she's straddling me.

My hands hold her waist, her hands pull my hair. Small wince, my breath gets caught in my throat as she stares down at me.

"I just want to make you feel good, so shush. Don't think, don't speak, just feel the moment. "

She whispers softly in my ear, I want to give into my urges.

But something in me just pushed her off and turns on a light.

"No we need to talk." she looks at me, her eyeliner is smudged and she looks like she's been crying. "I want to understand you Eddie. Do you not want me?"

"Fuck Raina, that is not the problem. I love being around you. When I'm with you I have bats in my stomach. Your kisses make me want to hold you and never let go, you make me want to be the best person. Your heart is nothing but the purest, most rarest, most beautiful gold. I fucking love you I been in love with you. I fucking want you so bad it makes my soul ache, my need for you to be by my side kills me. You give these mixed signals, you will sit in my lap, mark me with Hickies then go on dates with guys like Harrington and come back heartbroken. You are an angel and I really want to try and understand what the hell we are because I'm so fucking confused and stuck I'm just...FUCK!"

Slamming my hand into the wall, pressing my forehead against the cold of the wall.I hear her soft sniffles.

"I want you to feel okay around me, I want you to be able to talk to me like this. I wanted you but I didn't know I was leading you on. I'm so sorry Eddie."

Raina:

Holding his face in my hands, I hesitate but kiss him passionately.

"I'm tired of being just friends Rain. I want to kiss you until my lungs are ready to give out."

My thumb strokes his cheek. "Well now you can."

"I want you to touch me, in so many ways. I want to stare into your beautiful fucking eyes as I want them roll into the back of your head from me. You as mine. Your pretty voice calling out my name. Only me,"

I nod, his hands slide down to my ass as he squeezes. Smashing our mouths together, the heat and need immediately went to the embrace our mouths held.

Pushing his jacket off his body. Unbuttoning his pants he grabs my arm and walks me to his room.

Standing me in front of a mirror. Slowly unzipping the dress and watching it fall.

I watch as his hands roam my now naked body. "Where's your panties?" The tone of voice he used made me pull the bunch of lace out of my clutch and hand them to him.

"I took them off outside your door."

He holds the bundle in his hand, sniffing the scent and dropping them on his dresser.

I lock eyes with him as he undresses himself. Putting a chair in front of me. My knee on the chair, holding onto the back of the chair.

His grip tight on my hair as his dick slams and slides in and out of me with the sounds of our hungry moans filling the room.

"EDDIE! FUCK ME! OH SHIT! AH FUCK!" He smirks, an evil glint in his eyes, he continues to slam deep into me. Moaning into my ear, nail marks on my waist from clenching tight around him as I came each time.

The liquids drip out of me, overflowing if you can say. Fucking until our bodies couldn't take it, he tosses me on the bed.

Licking me clean and wiping himself off. He push the 'Hellfire' on me as he rests his hands on my belly.

"I love you Raina." I smile as I feel regret wash over me in an instant. "Fuck, my period is late." I whisper underneath my breath.