Cupid's Club(Lime)

*A.U; They are spies/hitmen/hitwomen, Lana and Eddie aren't the biggest fans of each other. But get put on a minor assignment set up by Steve for them to be undercover to try and get them to get along.*

Lana:

Hands around the pole, the cold metal touches my hands, arms, between my legs and at one point I fake licking the pole. Sliding down the stripper pole.

Landing on my knees and sliding them apart to push my hips up and grind on the pole. Gaping my mouth open and tossing my hair back and forth.

Crawling to this guy, in his lap. His hands wander my body, wrapping my hand in his tie whispering in his ear.

Sliding his wallet out his pocket, dropping it and kicking it by the dark edge of the stage. Gently pressing a small kiss behind his ear, red lipstick left of his pale skin.

I gag and vomit a bit in my mouth. Forcing a smile as he slides $5 in my top.

"How generous sir."

Moving away, his eyes caught by another dancer. Grabbing his wallet and moving to walk into the back dressing room.

Looking through his wallet and finding his information. I'm pushed hard against the wall I was facing.

"Lana, Lana, Lana. Did you get all of it?"
Nodding and pushing back,

"Fuck off Asshole. I dressed like a whore to get this I'm taking 80%"

He crossed his arms, "50%"

I scoff, "80",

"55" What an asshole,

"75" I say,

"65" he budges, hand over his eyes looking stressed.

He's obviously drunk, "Deal! You know it's against the rules to be drinking on an assignment. I'll tell Ambassador Harrington."

He follows me in the changing room as I pull off the small pieces of cloth, he watches the bottoms fall to my ankles.

"Shit that's hot Lana." I turn to him while pulling my plain white lace panties on, securing my non-matching bra in place.

Licking his lips, my hand on my hips.

"Ew, why are you staring at me?"

I really wasn't all that bothered. He looks at me, he smelt sweet.

My body tingled as his hands gently hovered over my bare skin. His eyes stuck in mine, an unreadable new expression I haven't seen him look at me with before.

"What's that look for Eddie?" I felt small, and naked in his stare.

My body was burning something was making a bit stuffy between us. Hard to catch my breath, he grabs hold of my body.

Trying to even put my heavy breath, I look towards my bag and see I grabbed the wrong perfume, I used a pheromone perfume.

"AYE DOLLFACE, HIT THE FLOOR NOW."

My temporary boss calls me back to the floor. Walking out, little bit later dancing to Pony. Eddie is watching grind on a good looking man, his hand slaps my ass.

I ignore it, moving my hips side to side. Throwing my head back, moving my body to the beat.

The guy clearly enjoys this, Eddie is glaring hard. Speaking into the earpiece:

"Get the fuck off him before I shoot him."

I turn it off and keep dancing on men for the extra pocket money.

Bending over and grabbing my ankles and shaking my ass in front of them. They all throw money or shout out shared "Fuck Yeahs"

He gets from his post outside V.I.P, our assignment already done but our "shift" not over.

He grabs my arm and excuses me, pulling me into a private bathroom.

Locking the door, walking towards me, I back away until I'm against the sink.

"Why were you letting them touch you?" I raise an eyebrow,

"Because I'm doing my job, and you're drunk, you reek of cheap liquor."

He grabs my thighs and lifts me into the sink, kissing my neck.

Mind tell me to tell him to stop but for some reason it's like my body has been wanting him to do this to me.

His fingers in the waistband of my underwear, "I want your body."

I can't form words, his hand is pressed against my inner core.

"I'll have your eyes in the back of your head." Biting my lip, craving more touch when his phone rings.

Steve's name is bright and on the screen of the vibrating cell phone.

Sighing we pull away from each other. "I'll get dressed and meet you out front."

Eddie:

Watching her leave, I run the cold water. Splashing my face and trying to sober up. Drying my face and answering the phone.

"Eddie here,"

"Yeah well no shit dumbass."

Rolling my eyes, "Need something?"

"Yes, I need an update I can't reach Lana's phone."

"We got all their information and getting ready to leave now. Send a car."

"Don't command me assho-"

Hanging up, tossing the phone on the floor, stomping it to bits and flushing them in the toilet.

Getting out and meeting her out front, "He's sending the car."

She nods, "Ditch the phone?"

She nods and was the first to step in the car as it pulled up.

Steve waiting inside, I slide in next to her and sit a bit too close but neither of us move.

"Did you guys sleep together..on a mission?"

Steve looks as Lana was about to spit words of venom towards him.

"Lemme guess, my call interrupted."

Her eyes divert from his, her pupils dilated but he caught it.

"Hmph, guess this plan worked. So who's place am I dropping you both off to?"

She looks at her hands, "Uhm drop me off at headquarters I have... paperwork"

Steve snickers, "Your reports have all been submitted already. So to Lana's please driver."

The ride was silent, Steve takes the information from Lana, she yawns and squeaks.

I laugh and pull her to me, usually she'd pull away and sleep on Steve but she closed her eyes.

Covering her with my jacket, removing her heels and tight hairstyle. "It's cute...but love is dangerous Eddie." Steve looks at me, he's been here with Nancy.