Hush Crimes (Smut)

Eddie:

Standing out on my porch, she waves as her ride drives off. Lingering until the car was out of sight, I walk back inside. I adjust my pants, "You left me with one hell of a problem Mai."

Opening my "sock" drawer and taking out a pair of her panties. Gawking at the pretty black lace that covered my favorite part of what I desired from her, even after the hot tub.

Plopping on my bed, unbuckle my belt, and stare as I hold my dick in my hands. "Jesus this sucks." Clutching the bundle to my face and inhaling her aroma.

The erection in my hand now leaking precum and throbbing. Stroking my hand up and down, encircling my hand in the underwear, and proceed to fuck the thong. "Oh fuck Mai."

Mai:

Getting home and unpacking my swim bag. I noticed my underwear went missing but I don't know what could have happened to them. Looking I couldn't find my jacket.

Grabbing my keys and started my way walking back to Eddie's. Walking to the door, it's unlocked. Walking inside it's quiet, he's probably in the shower.

I tiptoe inside and see his door cracked open. I see him laying on his back, his legs spread apart. One of his hands covers his face as he whimpers and moans. My underwear wrapped around his hand which is pumping his cock, which is covered in a slick layer of lube.

I silently step into the room, leaning against the wall in front of his bed. "Mai, please fuck me." He whines, his adam's apple bobbing as he pants staring at the ceiling.

Moans get trapped in his throat. Witnessing him moan my name helplessly as he holds back loud groans just turns me on. Crossing my legs and stared while chewing my lip.

I slowly slide down the wall, my hands sliding into my pants. Watching the erotic scene displayed in front of me made me wet. My fingers press against my throbbing clit which is covered with a new pair of panties.

My clit craved touch and pleading for attention. His eyes open back up as his gaze locks with my thirsty stare. "JESUS, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

Pulling my hand out of my pants and walked to the foot of the bed. My hands press against the comforter that rests underneath him, crawling onto the bed and between his legs.

My voice was soft but my urges roared inside me. "Don't stop on my behalf, Eddie. Please yourself, I'll do anything for you to finish." His chest rising and falling speeds up.

"Then come here me." Raising my eyebrow, I pull off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear and bra. Laying my hands on his chest. Straddling his waist and looking at him.

Tying my hair back as I grind against him hard and slow. He moans my name as his hands held my thighs. Pushing my underwear off his dick and kissing his neck.

His hips rise to press his dick against my cloth-covered pussy. Moaning softly as he turns his face away from me. Turning his face away, grabbing him and forcing eye contact as he whines softly.

The grip on my thighs tightened as his soft plead sends a surge of lust in my intimates. "Please Mai, I need to cum." He grinds hard against me, drawing out a small moan of my own.

Holding one of my legs at his side to lay me on my back. His face right over mine, I stare at him as he slides his tip next and onto my clit. Eye contact broke until he gently turned my face back.

"If it's too much we don't have to keep going." Shaking my head, "Please don't stop." Friction against us both eventually brought me close as his hold on me gets stronger.

My hips winded and matched his strokes. "Just hold it a bit longer Mai." Second to last thrust against him spills his warm seed on my stomach. My cum sliding out of me. "You are one big pervert Eddie Munson."