Busted (smut)

*Dustin's older sister, lives with her father who isn't his father. Goes to a private school but stays with Dustin and his mom when her father is away for work.*

Rou:

My eyes glued to the book in my lap as I wait for Dustin to finish his game. "Henderson," Dustin and I lift our heads to look at Eddie, "Not the girl," I go back to reading as they play their game. I don't notice they stopped playing or that Dustin and his friends left me in the club room. Chewing my thumbnail, as I flip the last page and flip the back cover. "Good book Rou?" I nod and look at him. "Where are the boys?"

"Bathroom and snacks," I nod, standing up and stretching. brushing my skirt and fixing myself. "That is one fancy uniform." I nod and look at him, scooting my chair closer to the table. "Well, my school is known for its prestigiousness. I guess uniforms included."

He chuckles lightly. The crew comes back in, "Hey Eddie, we were all just talking and came to a conclusion." He raised an eyebrow. "Well spill it Sinclair." They laugh, I grab a cookie from Dustin. Smiling at him, "You need a girlfriend. So, we found a girl who will be your plus one to Rou's party tomorrow." Forcing my smile to stay on my face, Dustin is the only one who knows about my attraction to Eddie and how we hooked up a few times.

I sit in my chair and grab my study book from the table and push it into my bag, moving to grab my car keys and walking out the room. "See you at home Dusty." Flipping his hat on his head and shutting the door. Getting in my car I drive to the house.

After lying in bed in the stuffy uniform I change into a two-piece swimsuit. Walking into the warm water, the sky dark shade of blue for late at night the clouds are still visible. Going underwater, my phone rings as I come back to the surface to get a breath of air. swimming to the edge of the pool and answering.

Dustin: Rou?

Rou: Dustin,

Dustin: Why'd you leave?

Rou: Well, it was awkward them saying he's being hooked up with some random chick

Dustin: Well karma for being a back-stabbing bitch

Rou: I thought you forgave me

Dustin: If you sleep with my friend, I'm not letting it go over getting a new phone

Rou: You are such an asshole

Dustin: So, what does that make you? But anyway, I called to say is you should be honest with how you feel.

Rou: No

Eddie:

I walked into the back yard and watched her push water out her face. Watching water roll down her body into places I wanted to kiss and lick and feel on again. She picks up her phone on speaker while she continues to swim around. I watch her leg slide up the other.

Arching her back to dive backwards into the water. She submerges to pretty much yell across to the phone. "I'm not going to tell Eddie, I'm hopelessly in love with him since we last fucked. Or that I don't want some girl being all over him because he needs to be with me. So shut the hell up Dustin."

I come out my hiding spot and sit on the edge of the diving board and wait for her to turn around, "You don't have to princess." She turns around quickly and hangs up the phone. stripping down to my underwear and diving into the pool, pulling her legs around my waist. Her arms go around my neck. "I love you too beautiful."

She turns away from my eyes, "Look at me please. I want to see your face when I fuck you right here." I begin to get ready to speak when her lips press against mine. her fingers tangle into my hair, my hands slide behind her and untie the top of her bikini. Slowly pulling it off her. Dropping it next to the pool and pulling us out.

Lying her on a towel spread on the ground, kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Covering her mouth and turning her face away from me to hide her moans and red face. Lifting her hips to remove her bottoms, spreading her legs. Adding a couple fingers, "Ah~ Eddie! Shit!" Her hands hold onto my shoulders, biting her lip.

"God you're stunning." Pumping my fingers inside of her hard, spreading her out and sliding my tongue in. Her arousal drips all over my mouth as she moans into her hand. Rocking her hips, her walls tighten around my fingers. Shoving them deeper and rubbing into her g-spot.

"Shit, Shit. Eddie I'm going to cum. Fuck!" Her legs shaking, "Cum on my mouth baby." Circling her clit with my tongue and feeling her breath grow heavy. Panting, moaning, pulling my hair. Moaning against her, unzipping my pants and looking at her. "On the pill?" She nods and wraps her legs around my waist, I turn her on her stomach. Hands on her waist, her hand back holding my wrist digging her nails in deep as I thrust deep hard into her.

Rou:

My heart was pounding, my clit throbbed. My breasts ached for his mouth but so did my lips. The scent of his cologne fills my nose as he covers my mouth with his shirt. "Scream my fucking name. Don't hold back."

The way he whispered that in my ear, make more pressure in my abdomen press hard against my insides. His dick thrusting deeper, with each stroke he goes even deeper. My eyes tearing up, legs shaking harder than before. Screaming his name and rolling my hips farther back against him. His nails digging into my waist. Leaving a trail of hickies up my back and shoulders and neck.

We hear Dustin calling out for me, as Eddie spills his seed deep inside me. His arms wrap around me, sliding his boxers up. My bottoms up and grabbing his shirt we land in the water. pushing the shirt over my head. Dustin comes back, "What were you guys doing?" I peer my head around Eddie, "P-playing Marco polo and he, uhm tried to drown me."

Smiling nervously, "Oh, uh okay. Well don't be out here too long Mom says dinner is almost ready." Nodding my thanks Eddie looks at me and kisses my lips laughing. We get dressed wet clothes were put in the wash, Eddie eats dinner with us and spends the night with me in my room. Let's say what started at the pool didn't end there. "I love you doll." I smile as we finished for the last time and he held me close to him, his head on my stomach. I draw little nothing's on his back covered in scratches and bites. My other hand playing with his hair as we both fall into the comfort of sleep.