Just Listen

No pov:

After a fight with Jason helping Gareth, Eddie sees you sitting on the sidewalk by yourself you head against your knees. He picks you up, cursing Jason under his breath and while cleaning your wounds he looks at you. "Why did he come after you? Refusing to answer to pushed the alcohol pad onto your skinner knee making you hiss and punch him chest. "Stop asshole." "Then tell me what the hell happened Y/n!" Looking up, and sighing. "He saw that I was kissing Chrissy." He raises an eyebrow, "But Chrissy is a girl?" "Yeah." " And you're a girl?" "Eddie." Looking away, you don't see his smile as he kisses your forehead. "I always knew you were special sweetheart. Only girls?" Nodding and smiling as he embraces you in a warm hug. "Maybe avoid Jason as much as possible, she'll reach out. Okay?" You both nod and head out to get dinner.
While eating your mind is on Nancy, but she's into Robin. But Robin is super pretty and funny too..but yet again, Taken. While in your thoughts Eddie flicks his straw at you. Droplets of Strawberry soda slide into your eyebrows. "Asshole." he points with his eyes the redhead girl who has your heart. She holds her hands together in front of her, eyes bright once she spots you. "Y/n!" She adds bounce into her step and sits next to you, holding her hands together tight before she grabs your hand. Smiling, "I broke up with Jason."