Mismatch Aesthetics (🥰)

*Mod A.U but love interest is into dark old school type aesthetics. She is Black.*

Eddie:

Sitting across from her in the Library, I been taking a liking to this particular girl. I don't know her name and the librarian isn't much help by telling to ask her.

I mean I know it starts with a "V"..I think and she's new here. I saw her hang with Henderson but he doesn't talk much about her.

I watch her push her pencil into her bun, shutting her leather notebook, pushing her glasses up her nose bridge. Looking up she catches me admiring her.

I turn away, she giggles. She smoothies her skirt which has black see through leggings and heeled boots and a plaid sweater which was tucked in her skirt.

Her brown curls were usually held back by a tan headband, but today she put it in a tight bun. Her green-grey eyes where accentuated by her lashes.

Her tanned skin, I watch her pearly teeth bite in her lip as she reads over what she transcribes in her notebook. The songs she hums soft, sweet and pretty smooth like Honey.

She walks over to the table I was sitting at, after I "buried" my nose in a book. I lift my gaze as she pulls a page from her book, her feather pen held to the book by the leather strap on the cover along with a Polaroid picture of her, with a tea cup and a grey cat on her shoulder.

I look at the sheet of paper that looks aged, as she smiles at me and walks away. I open the note when she's not in sight.

I see you watching me everyday. Yet you always grab that same encyclopedia. It can't be that interesting, you have quite the reputation Mr.Eddie Munson. Meet me at Lover's Lake at midnight.
-Honey Violet

Honey:

I speed walk away from him. Waving my goodbyes to librarian who told me about his interest in my existence, along little Henderson.

Walking home, my roommate wasn't home as usual. Laying my things on my bed, picking up my cat and lighting a lemongrass scented candle.

Inhaling deeply I sit on my bed, picking up a cookie that sat on a plate next to a hot cup of tea.

So she just left, such a sweetheart. I'll remember to thank you Robin. I smile and enjoy the warm, still gooey chocolate chip cookies.

Getting ready for a shower to go see Eddie. I was told he's a "Super Senior" I was advised not to get involved with him.

But Robin said he's a sweetheart, I'd rather believe her other some guy in school.

Spinning around in my bath towel after a refreshing bath with rose oil. Washing my curls back to life, brushing through my hair. Light on eyeliner, I place a small Altoid on my tongue and pressing play on my phone. Dancing to music.

As I pull my underwear and bra on. Looking through my clothes, Robin comes in and starts dancing with me. We laugh as we toss outfit options on the bed.

Having a small fashion show, as I tell her what's the occasion. She helps me decide on something small but cute, not too overboard.

Her outfit: with tights ofc

We continue to dance, giggling as we fall back onto my bed and look at the fairy lights hidden under puffs of cotton

We continue to dance, giggling as we fall back onto my bed and look at the fairy lights hidden under puffs of cotton. Blinking looking like glitter, she holds my hand tight.

"What everyone says about him isn't true. He's a good guy Violet."

I look at her, unfogging my glasses. "I believe that, he has the cutest little smile. And his eyes, there's just something about them. I love to look at them when I catch him staring but he usually looks away quickly."

She helps me apply a good amount of perfume she found that smells of a sweet Library with a hint of vanilla. Small hint of cinnamon and sandalwood.

Grabbing my bag with my journal, some snacks, my headband to hold my hair in place.

I smile at myself in the mirror. I use a bit more perfume. Robin walks me out as I start walking off to the lake.

Eddie:

I arrived early by 30 minutes, I wait patiently. I look at the note wrote me. It smelled amazing, just like her. The ink was very fresh on it so some smudged. I bit my lip anxious.

When the clock got 12:05 I saw her walking while writing, her curls back bouncing with each step she took.

Her glasses on the end of her nose. Her hand busy writing before she puckered her lips to blow on the page lightly. Shutting the book, approaching me.

"Miss Honey,"

"Tis' I" I laugh softly, she smiles and looks at me. Slipping her book in her bag. "You look beautiful." She bites back her smile, a all dimple on her cheeks appears.

I can't help but admire her clear skin. "You look so beautiful." Holding my hand out for her, she lays hers in mine.

Stepping closer, her feet between mine, she leans closer to lay a soft peck on my cheek and shies away. I carefully lift her up, she holds onto my shoulders, giggling. I spin her around, her arms around my neck, her foot pops up.

My hands on her thighs to hold her up. She hides her face in my neck and I can't help but chuckle. The way this girl makes me feel is so new.

Setting her on her feet, we stroll by the water for a bit. Genuinely talking, she rants passionately about her love for poetry and tea.

I smile listening, we stop and sit at a picnic table. I watch as she reads out loud some of the poems she wrote when we were in the library.

His smile just so bright that the moon and stars seem dull,
His eyes a milk chocolate brown,
His scent and his style I can't get enough of him,
His gentle touch is intoxicating I imagine,
My mind always clouded with thoughts of him,
His voice always having a tight hold on me,
I can never clear my mind of the beautiful names I imagine he'd call me,
The way he'd care, the way he looks at me makes my heart pound.
After a kiss, I'd think about how my knees go weak and my body slightly shakes, I don't know what to do but smile at him. He is perfection,

I smile, "May I kiss you?" She looks up and smiles. Nodding, I lean over the table and gently press our lips together.

Holding her face softly. Pulling away, her pupils are dilated. I sit and look at her. "May I take pictures of you?" I nod and she grabs her camera taking pictures of me, one I hold her on my shoulders looking at her. Her smile is just so damn contagious. It's like a drug.