Coping mechanism(smut)

*A.U, Eddie is a therapist and Bianca has a habit of unhealthy coping instead of talking out problems.*

Bianca:

"Mrs.Rivers? Are you listening?."

My legs are crossed and my teeth grind against each other as his sweet voice calls my name.

It sounds so smooth, he leans forward while I pretend I'm still zoned out.

His hand lays on my knee, the heat burns against my body. My eyes fall shut, turning and looking at him.

Getting ready to speak as if my mind wasn't the most unholy realm, full of thoughts of him bending me over his desk and fucking me hard.

His fingers down my throat, "Bianca!" Pulled out of my imagination, "Sorry, was just thinking of something."

His chair scoots closer, "It's just us, no listening device, no record, so why not tell me what's in your pretty little head."

I look at him while my head is tilted a bit down, doe eyes while smiling innocently.

"I don't think it would appropriate for me to tell you such stories."

He raises an eyebrow. "Please, enlighten me. Can't be that bad Bianca."

He leans back. In his chair, his sleeves folded and buttoned back on his biceps.

His hands clasped together in front of his mouth as he stares waiting for my mouth to start spitting out the desperate fantasies from my head.

I stand up and walk in front of him, sitting in his lap. Leaning my lips close to his ear, his hands hold my waist but slide down to grab my ass and hold me in place.

"Speak Ms.Rivers."

"Your body on mine, you in me, the sounds of us moving our bodies together in such a rhythm we make pornstars jealous. The sound of me screaming your name while the sound of you fucking me from behind becomes just as loud. I want to feel you in my mouth, me on your mouth. Your mouth of my breasts, fucking me everywhere imaginable. I want it. I want you."

My chest burns, moving my hips in his lap he grunts a bit, my panties become just a bit more wetter than before.

"Took you long enough to admit it Mrs.Rivers. I'll be by your home tonight at 8, tell you boyfriend your going to your mother's."

I nod, leaving his lap slowly as he forces his grip off me.

Eddie:

Later that night I'm waiting outside her house across the street. He boyfriend walks her to the porch, kissing her cheek.

He smiles, and watches her walk off before heading inside to see which car was her ride.

She's wearing a back miniskirt a white halter top with blue oversized jacket and heels to tie her look together. Her brown eyes look brighter with the highlights in her hair.

Taking her to an underground club. She sits in my lap in V.I.P, hand on her thigh she sits sipping her drink.

Shots arrive and she swallows them way faster than I thought she did. She stands, stopping in front of me. My hands cup her ass, she takes another shot before walking down to the dance floor.

Standing up I lean on the railing of the V.I.P floor, watching her move through the crowd. She settles in the middle of the crowd, dancing with a few women, then men.

My hold on the glass tight enough it breaks. Watching her roll her body against another man. I catch her in a deep glareful stare.

She smirks and looks away, I beckon a girl to come to me. She stands in front me, everyone has view of this girl.

Moving her hair off her shoulder, kissing her neck softly and pushing her further back against me. Bianca glares at the girl hard.

I point to her and tell her to come here. She strides off the dance floor and makes it up to me, pushing the girl aside.

Grabbing Bianca and forcing me into a intimate yet lusty kiss. Pushing back we make it into a private room, locking the door we continue to put our mouths to work.

While our hands peel the other's clothes off. Jealousy radiating off the other's body, I lift her nude body into my arms and break the kiss to mark her with Hickies.

Pressing her back against a wall behind her, legs around my bare waist. I can't wait any longer to be inside her, my dick swallowed immediately by her pussy.

Moaning as we both hold tight to the other. Heavy breaths against her throat while biting her skin.

Pushing myself deeper into, her hand slams into the wall feeling for something to hold onto.

"Watch it Bianca, I want you to watch me fucking you."

Her eyes shut tight, "Watch, or I stop." She releases her teeth holding her lip hard enough the teeth marks slowly push blood out of them.

"W-we both know you won't stop. Shit~! You like helping me 'cope' too much to stop yourself."

She wasn't lying but I wanted to make her see the beautiful sight of me sliding in and out of her. Disappearing into her sweet pussy. Pausing, my dick throbbing as she clenches against me.

"Eddie, please keep going."

I look down and move in slowly. She whines, looking down to watch as I slowly pick up the pace.

I need her to see this feeling like it's our last time together.