Lucrative Lust (smut)

Dianna:

"I'm not the type of person that does this. But I see how you stare at me, professor." Our lips hovering over each other. I needed to alleviate stress and he was there and he needed to fulfill a desire.

His thrusts deeper into my core making my back arch off his office wall. My arms around his neck, one hand holding a handful of his unruly curls while my head is against the wall moaning out even louder as I'm brought to my climax again.

Panting, sweating, and his head against my breasts. "We're done now, Dia?" I nod, he sets me on the desk, picking up his pants and pulling on his shirt while I push the thin fabric of my panties back on underneath my dress.

--

Our next meeting wasn't even on purpose for our purpose. I am simply sitting in my College lecture and he comes in as a stand-in for my usual professor. My index finger slowly rounds my pencil eraser as my tongue did him. My eyes stare him up and down.

Eddie:

Her thighs are sticky in sweat when she uncrosses her legs. Her buttons were undone low, so just the top of her pretty pink bra was showing.

She's wearing a formal uniform. But her skirt is shorter, and she has those long socks on. I feel her burning stare all over my body and it's hard not to fold.

My mouth salivating but throat dry, my words coming out choked. Pardoning myself to my assistant professor to take over, my hands tucked underneath my arms.

Licking my lips and glance in her direction as she raises her hand. "Uhm question for... Professor Munson." The way she said it in such a sultry tone made my cock harden and my knees weak. "Go ahead, sweetheart."

She shuffles in her uncomfortable wooden bench seat, her big pink glossy lips parted softly as she got ready to speak. "So what your saying Professor--" my mind blanked out watching as she paused to think of a word.

My mind was whirlin' in a pit of fantasies I couldn't wait to enact with her. Zoning out as my partner answers her questions.

Her thighs pressed together, sweat glazing her soft skin. The same skin I bit into as I rode out my high on her command against her calf.

A whimpering mess as she cooes down at me, drool dripping down the corner of my mouth. "Such a good boy professor. I like these sounds you make." Her lips gently pressed against my hot flushed skin.

Her bra strap hanging down her shoulder but already unlatched. Her thick eyelashes tickle my cheek as she lines my jaw with soft delicate kisses.

Her fingers prodding at my still-existent erection. My burning need for her tits to be in my mouth burns deep in my gut, with my dick buried balls deep in her.

Her sweet words of praise push me over the edge as she tugs my curls. The control she has on me is intoxicating and my helpless addiction.