Playboy Bunny (smut)

*KNIFE INVOLVED, DADDY KINK, DEGRADATION KINK AHEAD BEWARE.*

Eddie:

Sitting on my couch, eating dry cereal and watching television. Standing up for the first time in an hour, my back cracks.

Looking at the time, I sigh. Walking out the house, walking into town. I remember there's a party not too far away.

I begin walking there. Walking into the house, everyone is dancing in ridiculous costumes. I head to the spiked punch.

Getting a full cup, I chug it, crushing the cup and tossing it in the sink. Walking out to the backyard.

"Fuck, Not this shit wad again." April Harrington and her older brother Steve are playing beer pong. But her costume is very revealing.

"A playboy bunny? That's kind basic." She rolls her eyes, her boyfriend Billy has his hands on her waist.

"Isn't the freakazoid party at the graveyard?" Everyone around her Snickers. I roll my eyes, walking to sit away from everyone outside.

My eyes watch her, everytime the ball makes into a cup she hops up and down. Her ass, fuck I can't like her or her body, she's a prissy cunt.

My eyes keep wandering her, shutting them as I chase beers. I hear arguing, "I'm just drunk baby it's not that serious."

"Not serious Billy please. Go fuck yourself."

He pulls her to him, holding her face, whispering something in her ear and tries to woo her by kissing her neck.

She almost succumbed but she pushes him in the pool and flips him off.

I scoff and go back to drinking In my peace and count the leaves in front of my feet. I don't even notice who sits next to me.

April:

That bastard thinks he could just kiss girls in front of me and not expect an argument. WRONG, I may be wasted and horny but I'm not desperate and stupid.

Fuck, "April, still wanna play?" Pouting to my brother, I shake my head and hug him. "I'm tired, I'm gonna call it a night I had a little too much to drink."

He nods and I grab a 6 pack and walk inside. Drinking 3 inside while dancing.

Taking one can upstairs as I can barely see my hand in front of my face. Stumbling into an empty room.

"Fucking finally, ugh." Throwing myself on the bed. I lay and stare at the ceiling. "I hate men."

Eddie:

Feeling a girl scoot closer, she's dressed as a "sexy" nurse. I smile sarcastically and get up, walking inside.

My drunken haze makes me feel more in the moment, I need to find somewhere to rest for at least a few hours.

Walking into a room that seems empty, I fall over my own feet and land on my face. "Shit, my fucking face."

"Get.The.Fuck.Out.Billy" a female voice calls, too drunk to argue I sit up.

"No and I'm not Billy."
Someone slides off the bed and moves in front of me, turning on a light.

"Shit. Freak face?" I look up, "Ahh, if it isn't the princess of the Hawkins high, hello little Harrington."

Standing up and looking down to see her since her heels came off. "Get out metal head."

Shaking my head, "Listen I've had a pretty shitty night and I don't need you to fuck it up more get out. You fucking weirdo."