Heavily (lime)

Pronounced: (sea-vuh)

Eddie:

"Sivea?" Her head pops from behind Robin. Ice cream on her nose, she licked the cookie dough ice cream from her lips. Robin wipes her nose with a napkin and laughs.

The white on her tongue churns my mind into dirty. I sit at the table waiting for her and Robin to stop discussing whatever girls talk about.

A small tap of my head makes me look up. "I'm ready to go Eddie." Nodding and getting up we wave adieus to Robin.

She skips in front of me. "Sivea, be careful." She giggles, turning around and skipping backwards.

Turning to try and catch herself, grabbing the back of her shirt. Pulling her back on her feet, "I said careful."

Clicking her tongue as she turns towards me walking backwards.

"I'm always careful you just... distracted me that's all."

Her lip between her teeth. Looking at her lips and her eyes. My mind clouded, I didn't notice she's skipping again but this time fell and skinned her knee on the sidewalk.

Sighing, I pick her up. Wiping her tears, "Come on sweetheart."

Holding her bridal style and walking into my trailer. Setting her on a chair, getting alcohol wipes and holding her knee.

Gently placing it as she hisses and bites her lip. Looking up at her, her boobs cover half the view of her face. Looking at her, she looks down.

Still chewing her lip, our eyes lock, wiping dirt and blood off her, bandaging her wound. I air my shirt, "It's kinda hot in here." She sucks a lollipop, her lips dyed a baby blue.

She smiles sweetly, her hand close to my lips bringing me closer on my knees. Never leaving her stare, she parts my lips with her thumb and slides the sucker in my mouth.

Her mouth opens slightly and she mouths something to herself, "Good boy Munson." Normally I'd stand against those words but coming from her, I wanted more.

More praise, looking at her and my breath gets heavy with hers. I watch her chest heave and fall fast. Face to face, I can't help but just hold the shared stare.

I don't know what happened but my eyes shut and her mouth was connected to mine. Holding her face to keep the kiss going.

Panting already, my hand planted on the chair between her legs. She looks at me like she's thinking. Breaking the kiss to move my hand away from the edge of her skirt. I look at her tilting my head curious, picking her up and holding her in my arms.

Kissing her neck slowly, sitting on the couch with her in my lap. My lips continue to mark her beautiful skin.

Licking, and biting, she moans softly. Grinding hard against me, her hands slide through her hair as she bounces against the tent in my pants.

Moaning and grunting of excitement while we continue to grind against the other. Her hand tangles in my hair, she pulls my face to hers.

"Such a handsome man. My handsome man."

Whispering over and over as she lays kisses on my jaw and neck. I whimper softly, whatever she's doing to me feels so goddamn good I don't even care.

Holding her waist, my nails start to dig into her skin as her grinding and bouncing continues to excite me.

I'll cum if she keeps it up, she slows her pace but long slow rubs against my dick in my pants just makes it throb underneath her.

The heat in her panties makes me bite my lip as she pulls my pants off but keeps my underwear on. She grinds against the print, softly moaning.

"That's right moan my name baby."

Heat on my face burns. "Fuck me." She whispers, flipping us she looks up at me.

Slowly lifting her shirt up, I watch intently. Ready to suck, lick and fuck her tits a knock breaks the moment. Both of us groan, "Just ignore it."

I whisper in her ear as the pounding on the door gets louder. I push from atop her and pull my pants back on.

Opening the door to see Dustin, "What Henderson? Kinda busy right now." He looks at me, "With what?" I look at him telling him to get to the point, "Oh right uhm..have you seen Steve?"

I raise an eyebrow, "No and don't care." I turn and go back inside. Sivea is all dressed, hair fixed with her bag on her shoulder.

"Uhm, I think it's best I go Ed. I had fun today." She places a soft kiss on my cheek before walking out the trailer and off.

Dustin looks at me, "Really? Busy?" Flipping him off and slamming my door, "Not anymore asshole."