The Spare Heiress

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was named in the honor of the Pagan Sabbat she was born and Samhain means in Celtic "Summer Ends" and named after her paternal great-great-grandfather,Lord Frederick William, and for her great-grandfather and grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Samhain was the surprise baby in 2276 during the baby bloom of 2276, when six wives of the Howard family were all expecting a baby in 2276.

The wives that were expecting announced their pregnancies for the Pagan Year of 2276 were, Lady Patricia Charlene, the wife of Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory, Lady Victoria Charlotte, wife of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory, Lady Suzanne Victoria, wife of Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory, Lady Sarah Howard, 2nd wife of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr, Duke of York Territory, Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, wife of Lord Andrew Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, and Lady Katherine Grace, wife of Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory.

Lady Patricia announced her pregnancy in November of 2275 that after 17 years of marriage that she was expecting Lord Patrick William and her first of two children, and it was truly a miracle as they had been praying that they would have children together.

The next one to announce that she was pregnant was Lady Victoria Charlotte, and she had been married to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III for 24 years and all of sudden she is pregnant and the child is due in August of 2276.

Lady Suzanne Victoria, the wife of Lord Richard Edward Howard II announces that she is expecting their first child in February, and Lady Sarah and Lady Karissa announce their pregnancies together in March of 2276 and their children are due in October of 2276 and finally Lady Katherine announces her pregnant in May of 2276.

Lord David William Beck is the medical officer on Star-Base 12 and he is the only one that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who his grand-uncle will trust to deliver his grandchildren and child.

Lord David William looks at his grand-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew JR " What is this the baby bloom of 2276 and my wife announced that she is expecting our first child in December of 2276.

"I am afraid that Lord Andrew Charles has doubts that the child that Lady Victoria is carrying belongs to my oldest son." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Listen here, Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Jr. A DNA test will prove who the father is and who the father isn't.' Lord David William states.

"We need proof that my son is the father." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"For now we will give Lady Victoria the benefit of the doubt until the child is born." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I know for certain that Lady Patricia and Lord Patrick William are faithful to each other. It is the one good marriage I made." Lord Charles Andrew JR admits.

"I know that my son,Lord Andrew Charles, is faithful to Lady Karissa." Lord Charles states, "He better be. He is Duke of Norfolk Territory. He better not bring shame on great-grandfather's name." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I know for certain that my grandfather and father brought shame to his good name, but no son I have will do it." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I didn't cheat on Lady Patricia Stuart and she didn't cheat on me." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew, Lord David William Beck.

"I know for certain that my grandfather had a natural son, he tucked him away, and my own father who was worthless cheated on my mother who was a saint in my books, but my half brother is a good man and he is decent." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

_______________________________________

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the fifth child to be born in the baby bloom of 2276 but in the Pagan of 2277 and she is born on Samhain, October 31, 2276, the Pagan New Year and or Ancestor's Day.

What is more fit than to name her in honor of her great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard so she is given the his middle name of William in the feminine form of Wilhelmina,and the feminine form of Charles -Charlene in honor of both her great-grandfather and grandfather, and the first name of Samhain to honor the Pagan Sabbat she was born on.

Furthemore, to honor her birth, her father gives his new daughter the Dukedom of Clarence Territory in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Samhain's birth is celebrated with trumpets rings and bells rings throughout all the territories on Star Base 12 that is governed by one of The Howard's.

The newborn Duchess of Clarence territory is the most beautiful baby and she is born with a crop of dark golden brown hair like her father, Lord Andrew Charles and later on her eyes are the same golden brown as his eyes are.

Lady Karissa gives her newborn daughter the name of "Little Peace-maker, " because Lady Samhain doesn't like anyone to fight with each other.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, her eldest sister adores her newborn sister, and she adores her first cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard who is 4 months older than her half-aunt, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, who was born 10 days before her little sister, and she adores her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and she adores her second cousin,Lord David William Beck II.

The only first cousin that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Beltane doesn't accept is the child of her uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Stanhope-Howard as despite the DNA test. The test can back inclusive that Lord Charles Andrew III was or wasn't the father.

Nonetheless, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III does the honest thing and he accepts the child as his own.

The child is not made his heiress to his Dukedom and that child will come later on in the way of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is a proud but humble man and he is well respected and loved throughout Star-Base 12, whereas his grandfather and father were not.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is rewarded with three granddaughters in 2276, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria, and Lady Samhain, and he is also rewarded with a daughter, Lady Frederica and one grand-nephew, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and one great-grandnephew, Lord David William Beck II.

What man could ask for more than Lord Charles Andrew JR?

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR watches his three granddaughters grow up with his golden-hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and his daughter, Lady Frederica and his grand-nephew and great-grand-nephew.

Lord Andrew Charles knows that his father will always favor his eldest granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane as he is his heiress.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene is Duchess of Clarence Territory from the time she is born, but until she reaches 18 years old she is appointed regent to govern her territory.

Lord Andrew Charles appoints his first cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III to govern Clarence Territory but he reminds his cousins that Lady Samhain is the Duchess.

Lord Frederick William III and Lord Thomas William insist that Lady Karissa is made one of the regents with them and he agrees.

Lady Samhain is not separated from her sister, Lady Elizabeth and she lives at Beltane Manor with her mother,father, and sister, but in time she will take her first tour of Clarence Territory.

Lady Samhain is a true blessing to her father and mother.