Young Love

They are second cousins once removed, as Lord David William Beck is Lady Samhain's second cousin and they share the same great–grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior whereas Lord David William Beck II is the great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard.

They were born 45 days apart from each other during the baby-boom of 2276 on Star-Base 12.

Lord David William Beck II is the son of Lord David William Beck Senior and Lady Katherine Katherine Kelly and Lord David William Beck is the Earl of Essex Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child and younger daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is Duchess of Clarence Territory and she has been since the day of her birth in 2276.

The two second cousin's are drawn together as they grow up together and are often seen in each other's company.

Both Lady Katherine and Lady Karissa watch their two children grow attached together and Lady Katherine tells Lady Karissa " Do you think one day that they might marry each other?"

"It is possible." Lady Karissa tells her, "It seems that Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are drawn together."

Lady Katherine Beck is one of Lady Karissa's best friends along with Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart nee Habsburg, the Duchess of Lennox Territory who is married to Lord Andrew Charles' maternal first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.

Lord Andrew Charles is impartial to both his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck Senior and his maternal first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart because neither are from his great-great-grandfather's family.

Lord Andrew Charles biggest ally is his fraternal first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II whose father was his father's younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has one first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III, who is the son of his grand-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II and two first cousins twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard, the great-grandson of his granduncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey who is the great-grandson of his grand-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Thomas William Howard is 11 months older than Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey is five months older than Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard Edward Howard II were both born in 2252.

Lord David William Beck is the oldest out of all of them being born in 2245 to Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and Lord William David Beck.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee Howard dies shortly after giving birth to their daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine Beck in 2250.

At five years old, Lord David William Beck Senior loses his mother and his father doesn't care about or for his son, and he leaves him in the care of nannies.

This sparks an argument between Lady Charlotte Augusta and her brother and she tells him " How can you do that to your son, William David?"

"Listen here, Charlotte Augusta. I was our father's oldest son and Lord Edwin Willliam Howard and our father entered into an agreement that his daughter and I would marry each other and neither of us wanted to marry each other." Lord William David explains.

"Lady Eliza was in love with our younger brother,Lord David Edward Christopher Beck, but this old Biblical principle requires that the oldest son or daughter marry first and only then the younger siblings." Lord William David explains.