Lady Elizabeth Intervene's

Lady Samhain goes to find out where Lady Elizabeth is and she finds her outside in the garden at Beltane Manor with Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Dorothea,Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Anastasia Christina as they play out in the garden.

Lady Samhain walks up to where her eldest sister is sitting " Lady Bess. I need your help?" Lady Samhain asks her.

"What can I do for you, Lady Sam?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Listen, Lady Bess. Lord David William Beck II asked me to marry him, but we can't marry until 2295." Lady Samhain explains,"as neither of us will be 18 in late 2294."

"I don't see a problem. You will be shortly thereafter." Lady Bess tells her sister.

"You know father and mother. They will Lord David William Beck II and I to wait until June of 2295." Lady Samhain explains.

"When are Lord Richard Edward Howard III and you going to be married? Lady Samhain.

"We are planning to be married in June of 2294, and he will turn 18 in September of 2294 and I will be already 19 years old." Lady Elizabeth states.

"What did father and mother say?" Lady Samhain asks.

"They want us to wait until June of 2295 or until after he turns 18." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Like three months really makes a big difference." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Grandfather wants this marriage." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Our father was four and half years older than our mother when they married." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"They are going to make us wait until Lord Richard Edward III turns 18." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"I tell you what sis. I will approach our father and mother on your behalf and explain to them that if they let us marry we will save them some money and we will have a double wedding ceremony if they let us marry in June of 2294." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Samhain.

"Dad is always looking to save credits and with a double wedding. He will save a lot." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Samhain.

"I want a really spectacular wedding dress." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Samhain, ''but I don't want to wear that flunky coronet."

"I wonder if mom still has her wedding dress and if she can alter it to fit me." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"Mom has her wedding dress and veil in her Hope Chest in her suite," Lady Elizabeth states.

"I saw a picture of mom on her wedding day in 2275, and she looked very beautiful." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"I don't understand why mom doesn't dump our father and marry our third cousin

"I don't understand why mom doesn't dump our father and marry our third cousin." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Mom may still have that in the works, but she wants to see all of the children with our father grown." Lady Samhain tells Lady Elizabeth.