The Baby-Boom of 2305

Three of Lady Karissa's children with her two husbands are expecting their children in 2305, Lord Anthony, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Caroline Matilda.

It will be Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina second child, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III's third child, and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II's first child.

Lady Karissa comes together with Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey and her best friend, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley Senior to wait for the birth of their grandchildren together.

Lord Andrew Charles rides out to Beltane Manor and he takes his old suite where he used to live, and Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck arrive from Clarence Territory with Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard.

As Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are already there with Lady Karissa Anne age ten years old, and Lord Richard Edward Howard IV who is five years old, Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina arrive from Lancaster Territory with two year old, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, along with Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard nee Bell.

Everyone is gathered to await the first of their children who will give birth to their next grandchild.

Lady Alexandrina is expecting in March of 2305, Lady Caroline Matilda is expecting in April and Lady Elizabeth is expecting in June of 2305.

Lady Samhain with Lord David William Beck II walk in and they surprise Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles that Lady Samhain is expecting their second child in December of 2305.

Lady Elizabeth, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Anthony all walk up to their sister, Lady Samhain and they all embrace each other and Lady Karissa, Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard Willam Carey and Lord David William Beck II and Lady Katherine all stand together.

Lord David William II tells both his father and Lord Andrew Charles " We will name our son after both of you as you will both be the grandfathers."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his first cousin thrice removed " I am honored, but please do my uncle Lord Edwin William an honor by naming your son, after my uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard who was your great-great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

Lord David William II looks at his father and Lord David William Beck Senior " I think it is a fine idea." Lord David William Beck Senior tells his son.

"We will name after both of his great-great-grandfathers, Lord Edwin and Lord William." Lord David William II tells his father and Lord Andrew Charles.

"Dad. Please tell me about my grandfather Beck."Lord David William II asks.

Lord David William Beck Senior looks at his son and he tells him " I don't know much about him, my son,but what I know about him I will share with you."