Lady Samhain Comes Of Age

It has been 18 years since Lady Karissa gave birth to her beloved, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and 18 years later she comes to age where she becomes Duchess of Clarence Territory on her own.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard on October 31, 2294, turns 18 years old and it is the day that her regents turn the Dukedom of Clarence over to Lady Samhain.

It is a big day when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with Lord Andrew Charles by his side, discharges Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa from their duties as regents of Clarence Territory.

Lady Samhain is dressed in a beautiful blue satin regency style dress for her official installation as Duchess of Clarence Territory and by her side, Lord David William Beck II walks by her side as Duke-Consort of Clarence, and Lady Samhain explain, "My husband is the great-great-grandson of my grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR."

He is also the son of my second cousin, Lord David William Beck, and his mother was my first cousin twice removed, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard." Lady Samhain tells her grandfather and father.

"I will create him my Duke-Consort and when his time comes I will become Countess of Essex." Lady Samhain explains.

"We will jointly govern the two territories together." Lady Samhain tells her father and grandfather.

"My territory will be left to my daughter who will carry the surname of Howard and any other of our children will have their father's surname." Lady Samhain tells her father and grandfather.

"Lord David William and I want to wait before we start our family." Lady Samhain explains " I am sure that Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III will give you your first great-grandchild, grandfather."

"We want to enjoy our first five year of marriage,"Lady Samhain explains.

"There is no hurry for you two young people to start a family. You are both only 18 years old."Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Enjoy your free time with each other. Travel to Clarence and Essex, go see White-Hall, Elmhurst Estate, and Chartley Manor." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells them.

"Why don't you travel to Pembroke Territory." Lady Karissa tells her daughter and son-in-law.

"You may stay at Pembroke Castle, plus your grandmother. You love it if you two travel to Lennox Territory." Lady Karissa tells them.

"Lady Samhain, Lady Patricia is your grandmother. She is getting up there in age,"Lady Karissa explains.

So with that mind, Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck start to travel and the first stop is Lennox Territory, and they are met by Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and he meet the Howard-Beck carriage at the border of Norfolk and Lennox and he leads the Howard-Beck carriage to Lennox Territory where they are joyfully met by Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard nee Stuart.

Lady Samhain admires the highlands of Lennox Territory and she promises her mother that she will name her first born daughter in her honor

"Lady Elizabeth wants to name her daughter after our mother and I will name my daughter after you grandmother because without you there would be no me." Lady Samhain explains.

"If you hadn't had my father. There would be no me." Lady Samhain tells her grandmother.

"I am very touched, my dear Lady Samhain." Lady Patricia Eugenie tells her granddaughter.

"When you had my father was it difficult?" Lady Samhain asks.

"No. Your father was my youngest and fifth child. He just rolled out and started to cry." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"He was the youngest of our children, and he was spoiled rotten by your grandfather." Lady Patricia admits.

"I love him and all of my children as I am sure that your father loves all of his children." Lady Patricia tells Lady Samhain.

"You know he refuses to marry unless he could marry for love. Your mother, bless her soul, wasn't keen on your father at first." Lady Patricia admits.

"Your father was relentless in his pursuit of your mother and she agreed to marry him only if he gave her a daughter and he did." Lady Patricia states.

"Lady Elizabeth and you two are very different then day and night." Lady Patricia states " I do believe you are the better of the two."

"I know that you are your mother's favorite daughter." Lady Patricia states.

"After I divorced your grandfather, my brother, his son, and his wife have taken care of me." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Lord Alexander and Lady Josephine are very happy you two have come here." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Lady Josephine wasn't keen on marrying my nephew, but she finally gave in and they are happy with their two children, Lady Alexandrina and Lord James Alexander." Lady Patricia tells Lady Samhain.

"Lord Anthony seemed to be getting along very well with Lady Alexandrina, but they are still very young." Lady Patricia explains.

"I will let you two young people enjoy your honeymoon." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter and she walks out of the drawing room of Lennox Castle.

During their stay in Lennox Territory. They explore all the castles of Lennox territory and walk through the highlands and smell the wild heather.

After their ten day stay in Lennox territory, they head back towards Norfolk where they are met by Lord Patrick William Howard II and he is escorted to the border of Norfolk and Essex Territory where they are met by Lord David William Beck Senior and they are taken to White-Hall Manor to stay for another ten days and after ten day stay in Essex Territory.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William head for Pembroke Territory where they need no escort as the territory belongs to Lady Karissa and they are safe but they are met by the kind people of Pembroke Territory and they are led by the people to Pembroke Castle.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William stay at Pembroke Castle for four weeks and enjoy the hospitality of Pembroke where her mother is Marchioness of Pembroke.

Finally after four weeks, they head back to Clarence Territory to Clarence Manor where they start their new life together.

Clarence Manor is a beautiful white marble manor in the countryside with flowers and plush green lawn as they enter the border of Clarence from Pembroke.

The good people line the streets to see their Duchess and her Duke-Consort and they gather and wave flags and throw flowers in the streets as the Howard-Beck carriage makes its way to Clarence Manor.

From her balcony on Clarence Manor, Lady Samhain introduces her husband, Lord David William Beck II and explains to her people " My husband is my second cousin and his great-great-grandfather is my grandfather's brother."

"My husband is heir to the Earl of Essex and he is my Duke-Consort." Lady Samhain explains.

"We will divide our time between Clarence and Essex Territories with stops over to Beltane Manor and Wessex territory." Lady Samhain explains.

"We will not ignore or neglect your requests, grievances, or needs." Lady Samhain states.

"Clarence Manor is open to the people to come to see me with an appointment and I won't turn anyone away." Lady Samhain states.

"I have enacted the law of matrilineal primogeniture which whereas my Dukedom will only pass onto the female heiress of my body and that of my sisters, first female cousins and so forth, but in lieu my brother's daughters may inherit the territory."

Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck stand outside the balcony of Clarence Territory and greet the people.