Part One: The Baby Boom of 2305

Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina Charlene are expecting their second child, in 2305, they already have one son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, who was born in 2302.

Little Lord Alexander Andrew is not Lord Andrew Charles' favorite grandson and neither is Lord Richard Edward Howard IV as he is the favorite grandson of Lord Richard Edward Howard II, his second cousin.

Lord Anthony tells his father, " If this child is a second son, I will name him after your father, and I promise you that he will carry on what my great-great-great-grandfather started here in 2165."

"I have no doubt that you won't keep your word. The day you were born was the happiest day of my life and I had to wait five years for you, after I had your two older sisters, but remember you are Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior great-grandson through his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"My son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard is the favorite grandson of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine and he resembles his maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"You know what your maternal grandmother taught your mother "Jesus Loves All The Little Children despite of the race, sex, creed and heritage." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I love my son, Lord Alexander Andrew." Lord Anthony states, "but he will inherit the Dukedom of Lennox from his mother, and this child will inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory."

"Does your mother and your third cousin know?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have told mom, Lord Richard William, Lady Elizabeth, and Lady Samhain." Lord Anthony states.

"I just saw my new niece, Lady Patricia. She is so beautiful and she resembles Lady Samhain." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"Lady Patricia resembles my dear mother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart. You made your grandmother very happy when you married her grand-niece." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I am only sorry she didn't get to see her namesake and her great-grandson, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, and I am sorry that my uncle, Lord James Alexander Stuart didn't get to see his first grandson." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I know somehow, they are looking down from wherever they are and they are smiling." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his son, "I wonder when your brother is going to get married." Lord Andrew Charles asks his eldest son.

"What dad?" Lord Albert Howard is not even 20 years old." Lord Anthony states, "He was born five years after me in 2285."

"I have no doubt the ladies are swarming on him like a pack of honey-bees." Lord Anthony states.

"Lord Albert Edward told me he favors two young women right now, but he can't make up his mind. " Lord Anthony states.

"One is the daughter of Lord Phillp Valois and the other is daughter of Lord Robert Bourbon." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"What both of them are direct descendants of King Louis IX of France, Lord Phillp is a direct descendant of King Phillp III of France and one is a direct descendant of Prince Robert of Clermont." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"King Louis IX had four sons, Philip III, Prince John Tristan, Count of Valois, Prince Peter I, Count of Alençon and Prince Robert, Count of Clermont." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"His sons were first cousins to King Henry III who married his wife's sister, and she gave him King Edward I of England and Prince Edmund of Couchback." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.