The Duke of Langley Territory Part One

They said that Lord Edmund and Lady Violet Bridgerton had four handsome sons, but none of their sons could compare with the sons of Lady Karissa with two men, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey who were first cousins twice removed.

None of their daughters could compare the beauty of Lady Karissa's daughters with those of Lord Edmund's and Lady Violet's daughters,Lady Daphne, Lady Eloise, Lady Francesca, and Lady Hyacinth.

None of Lady Karissa's children were vain, as she wouldn't allow them to become a stuffy aristocrat.

None of her sons, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert or Lord Benjamin had trouble finding a wife when it came time.

Lady Karissa with Lord Andrew Charles had two handsome sons, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lord Andrew Charles with two women, Lady Karissa and Lady Theresa had four beautiful daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina, Lady Anastasia Christina, and Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa had two beautiful children with Lord Richard William Carey, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III she had another beautiful daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

All of them were Dukes or Duchesses, all but Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey who would succeed their fathers to the Dukedoms when the time came.

_______________________________________

The Pagan New Year rings on October 31, 2288, with the celebration of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene's 12th birthday with a grand celebration of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR carrying Lady Samhain in his arms and she is wearing her coronet of Clarence on top her head.

Lady Karissa smiles as she sees Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR carrying Lady Samhain in the living room and he calls out "Do you see my Duchess of Clarence Territory. She will be a real credit to my great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

"I second that, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. " Lord Richard William Carey tells his first cousin thrice removed, "She will indeed be a real great to our great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

"I too motion it, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR." Lord Thomas William Howard tells his first cousin thrice removed.

"After all, we are the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard and through one of his grandchildren." Lord Richard William tells him.

Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey walk over to their third cousin, Lady Samhain and together they place her on their shoulders together and they walk around with her showing her off to all the guests at her 12th birthday.

Lady Karissa smiles as she sees Lord Thomas William and Lord Richard William carry her "Peace-maker" on their shoulders.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa " I admit I was wrong about Lady Samhain. She will be a real credit to me." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I am glad to hear that you admit it, Andrew Charles. You have never been especially fond of Lady Samhain, but if you anger Zeus. You will regret it. He will bring you down as he raised you up. So I would watch my step if I were you." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Andrew Charles is not a Norse Pagan, but he is a Greek-Pagan, but like his Norse Counterpart, Zeus is the God of All the Greeks Gods and Goddesses as Odin is the Almighty Father over all Norse Gods and Goddesses, and they both have bad tempers.

Lord Richard William Carey is a Celtic Pagan and he honors the Celtic Gods and Goddesses, but all Pagans celebrate the same Sabbats of Samhain, Yuletide, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Litha, Lammas and Mabon and the wheel turns again.