In The Defense of The Carey Surname

They are full brother and sister, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, and they share the same father,Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and the same mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence have three half sisters and two half brothers, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Sophia Dorothea likewise, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Sophia Dorothea share the same half sisters, Lady Anastasia Christina as they all have the same father, Lord Andrew Charles and they share the same half sister,Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard as they have the same mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and she has one half brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV as they share the same father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

When it comes down to honor, there comes a show-down between Lady Elizabeth and her half sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, who is the full sister of Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey,

Both little girls will succeed their fathers to their Dukedoms in time, and when Lady Elizabeth tries to approach her little brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence is when Lady Caroline Matilda puts her foot down and she screams "Stay away from my brother, Lady Elizabeth. We are Carey's not Howard's."

"How dare you speak to me that way, Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Elizabeth tells her, "Lord Benny is my brother as you are my sister."

"I am a Carey not a Howard, Lady Elizabeth. My father is Duke of Bedford Territory." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her 'My father was the eldest child whereas your father wasn't.' Lady Caroline Matilda states.

"I don't want my brother and I to have any part of the Howard family." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her " You have three sisters and two brothers, whereas I only have my little brother."

"My great-grandfather and your great-great-grandmother were brother and sister and they shared the same father." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"My great-great-grandfather was Lord William Carey, my great-grandfather was Lord George Carey and my grandfather was Lord Robert Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda states.

"They are your relatives on your father's side but on the other side is Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Leave my brother and I alone, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Caroline Matilda screams at the top of her lungs.

Lady Karissa rushes into the nursery with Lord Richard William Carey and she looks at Lady Elizabeth "What are you doing now, Lady Elizabeth?"

"I wanted to see my brother, Lady Caroline Matilda won't let me see him." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"I won't share my brother with any of Howard's momma." Lady Caroline tells her "

"In fact, I commend you for doing so, but the fact remains that your great-great-grandmother was Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

"Yes,you were born a Carey, but you are also a Bourbon, Knolly, Stanton, and Lowell." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord William Carey married Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and they had your great-grandfather, Lord George Carey and he married Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and they had your grandfather, Lord Robert Carey and he married Lady Lettice Knolly and they had your father, Lord Richard William Carey and your father and I had Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and you." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Phillip Carey married Lady Anne Hastings and his father was Lord John Carey who married Lady Margaret Beaufort." Lady Karissa explains.

"Please daddy. I don't want to share my brother with the likes of these Howard's.' Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

Lord Richard William Carey started to laugh " I couldn't phrase it better, my dear Lady Caroline Matilda. I love my first cousin, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Caroline Matilda. I am no fan of Lord Andrew Charles Howard but I do like Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Frederick William Howard III, and Lord Thomas William Howard and they are your cousins, Lady Caroline Matilda." Lord Richard William explains to his daughter.

Lord Thomas William is your third cousin once removed, and Lord Frederick William Howard III is your first cousin twice removed." Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"I won't share my little brother with these Howard's. They don't share our last name." Lady Caroline Matilda explains.

"Momma gave them sisters and brothers and so did Lord Andrew Charles, and all I have is Lord Benny." Lady Caroline Matilda states.

"Lady Caroline Matilda. Listen my dearest. Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert, Lady Sophia Dorothea are your sisters and brothers. You share the same mother." Lord Richard William explains.

"It is true that Lady Elizabeth and her siblings don't have any Carey blood in them but they do have Devereux, Beaufort, Churchill and Stuart in their veins." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and you will carry on what your great-great-great-grandfather started in 2165 with his son, Lord Phillip." Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

"Lord John Carey and Lord Patrick William Howard were the best of friends and both were happy when their grandchildren married each other and they shared the same grandson, your great-great-grandfather."Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"Lady Caroline. I have only one sister, Lady Philadelphia Lettice Carey, and she is married to Lord Louis Bourbon in Lennox Territory." Lord Richard William tells his daughter,"Your grandfather had a sister, Lady Henrietta Ann Howard, I think she married Lord Francis Valois in Lennox Territory and your great-great-great-grandfather had a sister, Lady Georgette Frederica Howard." Lord Richard William states, ''Our family didn't have big families as the Howard's did."

"Our father is a happy one despite the number of children we have, and you are blessed to have an extended family."Lord Richard William explains.

"Think about Lady Anastasia Christina. She is the only child of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa and she has no sister or brothers, but Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward,and Lady Sophia Dorothea through her father." Lord Richard William states.

"I love Lady Anastasia Christina,father." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

"I am sure Lady Elizabeth and her sisters and brothers love her too, as your mother would expect nothing less from her children." Lord Richard William states.

Lady Caroline Matilda maintains her stand and tells her father and mother " I won't share my little brother with the likes of these Howard's. Do you see how Lady Elizabeth treats Lord Anthony and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud?"

"We have seen it, Lady Caroline Matilda. Your mother is fully capable of whipping your sister into shape." Lord Richard William explains.

"I won't share my brother with these Howard's." Lady Caroline Matilda tells them.

Lord Anthony walks to Lady Caroline Matilda "Come on now sis. He is my little brother and I won't let big and bad Lady Elizabeth take him from you. If she tries I will get Lord Albert Edward, Lord Richard Edward III, Lord David Frederick, Lord David William Beck II and Lord Charles Andrew IV and we will all gang up on her." Lord Anthony tells Lady Caroline Matilda.

"You don't want to be like Miss Haughty like our mother calls her do you?" Don't you want to be more like Lady Samhain and a "Peacemaker." Lord Anthony asks her.

Lady Caroline Matilda agrees that her brothers, Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward can see Lord Benny and Lady Caroline Matilda carries him over to where his brother's are waiting and she give Lord Benny to his oldest brother and she lets Lady Samhain, Lady Anastasia Christina, and Lady Sophia Dorothea come to see their little brother, but she refuses to allow Lady Elizabeth as she is known as The "Carey" Defender of Lord John Carey who traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153.