Blessed Are The Peace-Makers

There is one child in every family that deserves to be called a "Peace-maker" and in the Howard family it was Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's second child and daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard

Lady Samhain was the most beautiful child who resembled her paternal grand-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, who was her great-grandfather's only sister.

Naturally, Lady Samhain would become her third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory's favorite cousin as she resembled his great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Samhain was born with the same crop of dark golden brown hair and golden brown eyes as his maternal great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Samhain was truly a special child and both Lord Richard William Carey and her other third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard knew it.

Lady Samhain was sweet, gentle, kind, and obedient whereas as her eldest sister was exactly the opposite.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane took after her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

She was rebellious, high-spirited, defiant, and she did exactly what she wanted to do.

Lady Samhain was exactly the opposite and she was quiet, settled, well-mannered, and never did anything to displease her father and mother.

She was Duchess of Clarence Territory whereas Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane had to wait for her turn.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR when she was created Duchess of Clarence Territory placed the tiny coronet of her head and he presented her to the good people of Clarence Territory and with her father and mother he held her up in his arms he calls out to the waiting people of Clarence " I present to you, Your New Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, and she is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard.

It had been a long while since Clarence Territory had a Duke or Duchess and it had fell into abyss in 2215, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR doesn't remember the last Duke or Duchess it had, or even if it was ever claimed as a territory as it was nestled between Sussex on the south, Wessex on the West and Essex of the east of Star-Base 12.

It was a tiny province with a small population of inhabitants, but Lord Charles Andrew and his son, Lord Andrew Charles still thought the good people needed a Duchess, so Lady Samhain was created its first Duchess of Clarence in 2276.

Star-Base 12 had many tiny territories that were never claimed as bordered between the four largest territories on Star-Base 12.

When Lord Charles Andrew JR presented his granddaughter, Lady Samhain to the good people of Clarence as their Duchess.

The good people celebrated with fireworks and music and they danced and sang in front of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lady Karissa smiled as she watched the good people of Clarence but she was mad at Lord Patrick William for not making sure these good people weren't taken care of because they did deserve it.