Return to Beltane Manor

When Kevin, Karissa and Richard are together they have a picture of them taken together gathered around the piano and Kevin is playing the piano and they are together.

Three months come and go so quickly for Lady Karissa and her friends, Kevin Thomas Riley and Richard Williams out at Pembroke Castle in Pembroke Territory.

It is time for Lady Karissa with Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lady Caroline Matilda along with Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard to return to Beltane Manor.

"I don't want Lord Andrew Charles to pay uninvited visit to Pembroke Castle." Lady Karissa explains.

"I know that Lord Andrew Charles must miss Lord Anthony and Lady Samhain. I must go check on Lady Elizabeth. I have only one more month to go before I have our fourth child." Lady Karissa tells Kevin and Richard.

"God forbid Karissa. Don't let Andrew Charles turn you into a breeding mare for the Howard's." Kevin asks her.

"Kevin, that won't happen. We only sleep together every four years and half." Lady Karissa states.

"I don't care who Lord Andrew Charles sleep with." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"I wish he would take a second mistress, but Lady Theresa told me he is a rotten lover and she would never take him back and furthermore, she is expecting his child too in December." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"I am not a hypocrite Kevin." Lady Karissa states "I won't judge or condemn either of them for Lord Richard William and I are just guilty."

"I must admit Lord Andrew Charles has some redeemable qualities then." Kevin admits.

"He has some redeemable qualities." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"When Lord Richard William told him he and I were expecting Lady Caroline Matilda. He just looked at his cousin and me." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles loved his grand-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard after she is a Howard and they are faithful to their family." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Caroline Matilda is his first cousin thrice removed." Lady Karissa explains and she is Lady Samhain's third cousin once removed." Lady Karissa explains.

"One day she will become the first Duchess of Bedford Territory." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"We hope our next child together will be our son." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"I guess Lord Andrew Charles looks to have a second son?" Kevin asks.

"Lord David told me that is child is a second son and I will name him Lord Albert Edward Howard." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

Lord Richard William Carey carries their daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda in his arms and Lady Karissa carries Lord Anthony and Lady Samhain walks beside her mother and Lord Thomas William walks beside Lady Samhain.

"I will miss you dear Kevin, Lady Isabella, and Richard please don't become a stranger at Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells them.

"Take care of Lady Isabella, Lord Kevin and Lady Karen." Lady Karissa asks Kevin.

"I will I promise Karissa. They are my family and I love and cherish them." Kevin tells Karissa.

Karissa walks over to Richard William and she hugs him " Adieu Richard. Take care of yourself until we see each other next time." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You do the same Karissa until the next time we see each other. " Richard Williams tells her.

Kevin, Richard walk Lady Karissa to the Howard carriage and help her to climb into the Howard carriage and Kevin and Richard walk back to his car and Lady Isabella with the children are waiting and they wait for the Howard carriage to pull out and they drive behind the carriage.