The Dinner Dance at Beltane Manor

"Beltane Manor is known as one of the finest manors in Bedford Territory only next to the country manor of Bedford Castle that has been owned by the Carey family since 2165.

Please come along with me, and I hope you like the music from some of the finest composers and musicians in history and this chapter I will blend classical and some of the finest seventy music into this chapter.

It was Beltane of 2280, and it also Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard's tenth birthday and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa to celebrate with both a fine birthday party for their eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane tenth birthday and for the celebration of Beltane, the most significant of Pagan Sabbats.

The first part of Beltane Day is celebrated with a grand birthday party for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard as she turns 10 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks into his granddaughter's nursery at Beltane Manor and he carries a silver box in his hands and he presents it to Lady Karissa and tells her " In this box is the Coronet of Norfolk."

"I had a small copy made for Lady Elizabeth to wear on her head on her tenth birthday." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"How very kind of you, Lord Charles Andrew JR, but Lady Patricia expects her granddaughter to wear the tiara of the Stuarts on her tenth birthday." Lady Karissa explains.

"I tell you what, Lady Elizabeth may wear it this evening as Lord Richard Edward Howard III and she will be attending the Beltane Ball." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Fair enough." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Richard William with Lady Elizabeth's other third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard walk into the nursery to present their birthday presents to Lady Elizabeth on her 10th birthday.

"I want Lady Elizabeth to have this locket with her great-grand-aunt and uncle portrait in it." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"I know that Lady Elizabeth will cherish this." Lady Karissa tells him and Lord Thomas William hands Lady Karissa a velvet box "I had this pearl necklace made for Lady Elizabeth. Every year she may add a pearl or precious stone to the necklace." Lord Thomas William explains.

"Thank you, Lord Thomas William Howard." Lady Karissa tells him, "I know Lady Elizabeth will want to wear this necklace to her cotillion."

Among the other birthday presents are a number of baby-dolls, jewelry, and clothes that Lady Elizabeth has received on her tenth birthday.

Lady Elizabeth is dressed up in a very regal dress according to her rank as heiress to Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles is dressed in one of his four piece breasted suits and Lady Karissa is dressed in a regency style dress wearing her coronet as Marchioness of Pembroke Territory along with Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher are wearing thei...

Lord Andrew Charles is dressed in one of his four piece breasted suits and Lady Karissa is dressed in a regency style dress wearing her coronet as Marchioness of Pembroke Territory along with Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher are wearing their coronets on their heads.