The Future Duchess of York Territory

She was the third daughter and only child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his second wife, Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard never expected to have another child, when he married Lady Sarah in July of 2275.

Lady Sarah Churchill was the great-great-niece of his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill as her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Churchill had two sons, Lord John and Lord Richard Edward and it was Lord Richard Edward son,Lord John Charles Churchill who was Lady Sarah Churchill's father and it was Lord John son, Lord Alexander Edward Churchill who had Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lady Sarah was born in 2250, at the same time that Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born to Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met Lady Sarah Churchill, she was close to 25 years old and Lord Charles Andrew Jr was close to 68 years old.

Lady Sarah Churchill was sitting outside of her father and mother's manor in Marlborough Territory where her father was Duke of Marlborough as Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill had passed it onto her brother, Lord Richard Churchill and it was his son, who had Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill before she married Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2208, passed on her father's territory to her brother so Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would have claim to it and it was her nephew that had Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lady Sarah was his son's age and it was thought they would make a good pair,but Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to marry someone in his family.

Lord Charles Andrew JR after Lady Patricia and he divorce in 2275, married Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill in July of 2275.

Everything goes well for Lord Charles Andrew JR and his new bride, Lady Sarah until after the New Year of 2276, Lady Sarah discovers that she is expecting Lord Charles Andrew JR and her only child in October of 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR thinks he can't father another child because of his age, but his grand-nephew,Lord David explains "My dear Lord Charles Andrew JR. Men can have children up until they are 90 years as long as they are sexually active."

"Lady Sarah is young and I don't see any reason or cause to worry." Lord David explains.

"I thought I was through with having children." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"I am not disappointed because perhaps this child will be my third daughter as I already have three sons." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord David.

"It is something to hope for." Lord David tells him

"Lady Karissa is expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her second child, and they don't care what the gender of this child is." Lord David explains.

"Once I thought that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Sarah would have made a perfect couple, but Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to marry anyone in the family." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Sarah's father and mother thought it was a worthy match between their daughter and me and it would have made my late mother very happy." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I am sure if you take good care of yourself. You will live to see this child grow up and marry." Lord David tells his grand-uncle.

"My grandfather died early at the age of 50 years old, and my other grand-uncle died at the age of 50." Lord David explains.

"My father was born in 2185 and he died in 2240." Lord Charles Andrew JR states and he was 55 years old and my aunt outlived him."

"Lord Frederick was born in 2183 and he died in 2250 at the age of 63 before Lord Frederick William III was born and Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in 2195 and he lived until 2260 and was 65 years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.