The Duchess of Gloucester Territory

She would be the third daughter and fifth child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Karissa would name her third daughter and final child with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, after the beautiful and tragic queen, Sophia Dorothea of Celle, and the wife of King George I of England as she did with her third daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda was named after her beautiful and tragic great-granddaughter, who was Queen of Denmark.

It is December of 2289, when Lady Karissa Elizabeth discovers that she is pregnant with Lord Andrew Charles and her final child together.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is not even two months old and she walks into his office at Beltane and she throws down the paper in front of his face and tells him " Look at this Andrew Charles Howard. Have you ever heard of condoms?"

"Why should I wear one of those damn things, Lady Karissa. I am married." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I don't give a tinker's damn if we are married or not. I just had Lord Benjamin Lawrence." Lady Karissa states.

"Do you know how to keep your penis in your damn drawer?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I had Lord David take an ultrasound picture and here is our final child, a daughter, and I will name her Lady Sophia Dorothea." Lady Karissa tells him.

"This news will make Lady Elizabeth very happy as Lord Richard William disappointed her with the birth of Lord Benjamin Lawrence." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am not at least a bit concerned about what Lady Elizabeth wants."Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"One day Lady Elizabeth will marry and have her own children." Lady Karissa explains.

"In fact,next May. You have to escort her to her cotillion and present her to polite society." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am prepared to escort her as I am her father, but I don't have to like all the young men who look at our daughter in the slightest wrong way. I am not afraid to deck their fathers." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Some of those fathers don't know how to raise their sons into proper gentlemen." Lord Andrew Charles states, ''I will take Lord Charles Andrew III with me and he is not afraid to deck any man."

"I like the name of Lady Sophia Dorothea for our final daughter and last child." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Please come along with me and I will tell you about this beautiful and tragic queen of King George I of England.

Sophia Dorothea of Brunswick-Lüneburg-Celle (15 September 1666 – 13 November 1726) was the repudiated wife of future King George I of Great Britain

Sophia Dorothea of Brunswick-Lüneburg-Celle (15 September 1666 – 13 November 1726) was the repudiated wife of future King George I of Great Britain. The union with her first cousin was a marriage of state, arranged by her father George William, her father-in-law the Elector of Hanover, and her mother-in-law, Electress Sophia of Hanover, first cousin of King Charles II of England. Sophia Dorothea is best remembered for her alleged affair with Count Philip Christoph von Königsmarck that led to her being imprisoned in the Castle of Ahlden for the last thirty years of her life.