The Match That Binds

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William through his son, Lord Frederick William's daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who marries Lord William Phillip Carey, the son of Lord Phillip Carey and Lady Eleanor Beaufort who is the son of Lord John Carey and Lady Anne Hastings.

Lady Caroline Matilda's mother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk who is married to his first cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory who is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and through his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the first two of their children together, as they also have a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory who was born in 2289.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is the son of Thomas and Karen Riley of Talos IV who were executed with their daughter, Karen in 2271 by Kudos, the Executioner.

In the Pagan Year of 2273, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley boards the USS Republic after being granted extended leave from Star-Fleet Academy to take care of his late family business after they are executed by Kudos on Talos IV.

On the same Starship is 17 year old Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell who is also headed for Star-Base 12 in a relocation program that is fashioned after the Immigration Program of England.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell along with 499 other post World War Three orphans are traveling to either Star-Base 10 and 12 with the hope to build a new life for themselves.

One day, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley walks into the garden aboard the USS Republic, but he doesn't see Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell until later on when he starts to turn around and he sees her sitting in the garden.

During the time they are aboard the USS Republic, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell become very good friends.

The USS Republic doesn't orbit around Star-Base 12 until May 31, 2274 and they are transported down to Star-Base 12 and waiting to greet the news arrivals are the top two senior Dukes on Star Base 12- Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and standing with him is two of three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard's first cousin thrice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley escorted and introduced Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Kevin Thomas tells them ' May I introduce Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell. She has come to live on Star-Base 12 from Post-World War Three Planet Earth."

"I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your family, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Lord Richard William Carey tells his friend, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.

"Thank you, Lord Richard William. " Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley tells him " I was given a full account by some people who escaped it. They told me that my father was led out first and executed and then my mother and sister were taken out and in front of them laid my father and my mother and sister clung to each other and died in one another's arms."

"I sure hope that monster gets caught." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"Tell me, Mademoiselle Karissa. What territory are you going to be living in?" Lord Richard William Carey asks.

"I will be living out at Madame's Boarding House." Karissa tells him ' I am not sure what territory it is in."

"Why aren't I blessed, that you will be living in my territory." Lord Richard William Carey tells her.