The Garden at Beltane Manor

There wasn't a more beautiful garden than the garden at Beltane Manor on Star-Base 12.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard brought the country manor from an elderly couple who wanted to retire but had no children.

Lord Charles Gordon, and his wife, Lady Barbara showed Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William around the property, grounds, and manor and he explained " Your Grace. I am an elderly man with no children and while my good wife and I were young we were able to take care of it, but now that we are older. We want to retire to the senior community."

"What is your price, Lord Gordon?" Lord Andrew Charles asks him.

"Your Grace. My wife and I are asking for 50,000 credits and everything is included except our family pictures, silverware, china, and personal effects." Lord Gordon explains.

Lord Andrew Charles can't believe what Lord Gordon is asking for the beautiful manor in the foothills of Bedford Territory and he looks at his first cousin twice removed and Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lord Gordon " I tell you what. I think it's worth more than 50,000 credits and it's a wedding gift to my Duchess."

Lord Andrew Charles pulls out his check-book and he writes a cashier's check for 100,000 credits to Lord Gordon and Lord Gordon looks at Lord Andrew Charles and he tells him " Thank you. Your Grace. You are more than generous. I hope your Duchess loves this manor as much my wife and I did."

Lord Andrew Charles shakes Lord Gordon's hand and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles walk out with the title and deed that is written in Lady Karissa's name and when he presents the picture of the country manor and title and deed in her hand she looks at the picture of the beautiful country manor and she tells them " I am going to Christen it Beltane Manor."

Lady Karissa with Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William walk through Beltane Manor and it is beautifully decorated with paintings, and fine furnishings.

"Beltane Manor comes with a study, office, two drawing rooms, living room, formal dining room, informal dining room, music room, library, and large kitchen and seven bedrooms and five bathrooms and four servants quarters with shared bathrooms and the most spectacular garden on the property.

The only thing that Lady Karissa does to change the inside is change the decor of the rooms to different colors.

The living room is decorated in neutral colors of beige, gold, and gold, the drawing rooms are decorated in floral tones of pink,and rose, the girl's nursery is decorated in tones of rose, pink, and white, and the boys nursery is decorated in tones of blue and ivory.

Lady Karissa allows Lord Andrew Charles to choose his color palette for his suite and she decorates her suite in tones of blue and blue floral tones with a light blue carpet.

The remaining suites for quests are changed into earth tones with animal prints.

Lady Karissa brings with her china, silverware, and pictures to decorate the walls of Beltane Manor.

On the walls are pictures of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles and her wedding picture, along with a picture of Lord Patrick William Howard who is the patriarch of the Howard family.

Lady Karissa adds a portrait of Lord John Howard, 1st Howards Duke of Norfolk, along with his great-great-great-granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth I of England along with her mother, Queen Anne Boleyn.

Beltane Manor is surrounded with flowers in every room everyday from the greenhouse at Beltane Manor.

It is where the young love blooms between both of her daughters, Lady Elizabeth with her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain with her second cousin, Lord David William Beck II.