The Two Sisters

.The Two Sisters

One was the older sister and she was the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and the other was the younger sister and she was already the Duchess of Clarence Territory.

They were both the daughters of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth had blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin like her mother, Lady Karissa, whereas Lady Samhain resembled her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who had dark hair, brown eyes and medium skin.

Lord Charles Andrew JR thought that his second granddaughter resembled her grand-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Elizabeth was quick-tempered, rebellious, defiant, and she was prone to temper-Tatum, whereas, Lady Samhain was sweet, even-tempered, humble, and obedient and she earned the name of "Peace-Maker" within her family.

Lady Elizabeth had earned the name of "Little Miss Haughty" from her mother, Lady Karissa as she grew up.

Nonetheless, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain became very close as they grew up with each other and Lady Elizabeth would often mediate for her sister with her father and mother.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain were 16 months apart in age and both would play a very important role on Star-Base 12 for their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

While Lady Samhain was already Duchess of Clarence Territory. Lady Elizabeth had to wait her turn and it wouldn't' come until she was 24 years old.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain were different from day and night and Lady Samhain was her mother's favorite daughter and Lady Elizabeth was her grandfather's golden hair heiress.

It was a different story with their father as his favorite child was their little brother, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard followed by Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina.

Lord Andrew Charles professes to Lady Karissa " I love all my children we have."

"You better love my children that I gave you." Lady Karissa tells him " It was no picnic sleeping with you."

"Lady Theresa told me that she would never sleep with you again." Lady Karissa tells him.

"If I was a man, I would pass you by too as I am pretty sure that you would disappoint him too." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am not Gay, Lady Karissa and I am heterosexual." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"That is not the point. The point is that you are a lousy lover if you can't satisfy a woman. How in the blazes can you satisfy a man?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I pity the woman or man for that reason who would have you as a lover." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles is not amused with that comment and he looks at Lady Karissa and he is silent.

"I have known from the time I gave birth to Lord Anthony and Lord Albert that you favored our sons, and Lady Theresa is amazed that you favor Lady Anastasia Christina." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I had to wait ten years for my sons to come." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Good Heavens Lord Andrew Charles. Didn't you take biology in high school, Bluff King Hal?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I took a lot of boring courses at the Parochial School that I attended." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"It is apparent you missed Biology 101." Lady Karissa tells him.