Chapter 26

A/N
I'd like to thank @Windigo76 for helping me out with the timeskip situation for fast and furious

The timeskip is 5 years and since Rachel was 7 in 2 fast 2 furious she's now 12 in this book

Now let's start the chapter!

Rachel's pov
"how...how bad is it?"she asked Brian,he looked at me.i looked at him,he nodded.i sighed and rolled up my sleeve to reveal my arm,Mia gasped."My god..."she whispered as she looked at it,"it doesn't hurt that much,only sometimes."I tried to reassure her as I pulled my sleeve down,"Rachel still puts cream on her arm but the doctor says she needs to take pills for her arm now."Brian explained."i uh...also don't sleep that much anymore."i admitted,Mia looked at Brian and he nodded at her."b-but everything's ok!"I tried to reassure her,"I want to believe you Rach but I just....look at you,I know you keep saying you're ok but you don't look ok Rachel you just don't."she said honestly.i looked down,tears began to form in my eyes but I tried to be strong.

I sniffed,"Brian can I go give Jesse a walk?"I asked him."sure Rach,it's uh..."he trailed off,"we should probably get home anyways."he said.he got up,I followed him."Rach wait-"I cut Mia off,"no Mia...just no,this...this wasn't worth it."i said.Jesse whimpered,I petted his head.i followed Brian out of the cafe,I sighed."I'm so sorry about all of that Rachel."Brian said as we walked to his car,"why are you sorry?"I asked.before he could answer my question his phone rang,"hold on a sec."he told me.i nodded,I opened the car door and let Jesse jump in.as I was about to close the door I noticed Brian looked upset,"Brian?whats wrong?"I asked him as he ended the call.he looked at me,"Brian please tell me what's wrong."I begged.