Chapter 28

Rachel's pov
The family is back together!

Well,the whole family isn't technically back together(Jesse and Letty are dead,Leon is still missing,and I don't know where Vince is by Dom said he's in Rio I think.)but I still!Dom wanted Brian's help,he wanted to know who murdered Letty.i wanted to know too,i wanted to kick the person who killed Letty in the face hard!"all we have so far is some intel,but no evidence."Dom said to Brian and Mia."I can help with that!"i said,"Rachel you're just a-"but before Mia could finish her sentence I whistled."JESSE!"I called for Jesse,he barked and ran inside.he tackled me and began to lick my face,I giggled and gently nudged him away."come on boy we've got evidence to find."i said,standing up.

I was in a little bit of pain,but I hid it from Brian."be careful Rach."Mia said,"take this."Brian said.he handed me a gun and a knife,"woah..."I whispered."guns are loud Rachel,don't forget that."Dom reminded me,I nodded.i put them in a backpack and put it on my back,"I'll find as much as I can!"i said.i hopped on the bike I got for my 10th birthday and followed Jesse out of the garage and down the sidewalk,"intel,intel,intel."I kept repeating as I looked around.i then saw something awesome,I gasped and hit the breaks."that's it!"I exclaimed,I immediately rode back to the Toretto house.Jesse barked and followed me,"I'm back!"I exclaimed as I nearly fell off my bike."that was fast,what did you find out?"Brian asked,"there's a street racing happening tonight,it's being hosted by some dude named Braga!"I explained.