Chapter 29

Rachel's pov
"how do we get in?"Dom asked,"uhhhhhh,I uhhhhh don't know."I admitted."that's fine Rachel,you tried your best."Mia reassured me,Jesse barked and licked my burnt arm."he likes to do that a lot."I explained to Mia and Dom,laughing nervously a bit.

No one's pov
Later that night Brian and Dom went to the race,Mia was cooking in the kitchen and Rachel was taking a tap on the couch in the living room,Jesse was on the floor sleeping as well

Rachel's nightmare

Rachel's pov
I screamed as I ran down an alley,my dad found me:how did he find me?!"GOT YA!"he finally caught me and grabbed me by my burnt arm,I screamed in pain as he dragged me to a lit garbage can."This is what you get for running away you little brat!"he yelled,I widened my eyes as he grabbed my non burnt arm."NO NO NO NO BRIAN HELP ME!"I begged for Brian,my dad dunked my arm into the fire.i screamed in pain,it was unbearable.

End of Rachel's nightmare

Rachel's pov
"Rachel!"

"Rachel it's ok you're dreaming!"

"Wake up!"

I screamed as I woke up,Mia looked worried and Jesse was on top of me as tears rolled down my cheeks.Jesse whimpered and licked my tears as I clutched onto my burnt arm,"Rachel are you ok?"Mia asked me.i shakily looked at her,"lie,you gotta lie."I thought."I'm fine Mia,it...it was just a bad dream that's all."I lied,I hate lying especially to people I care about but I don't have any other choice.I hate lying especially to people I care about but I don't have any other choice.Brian's got too much on his plate,he's always worrying about me.i don't want Dom and Mia to worry about me like him now too,"I guess..."I trailed off."I guess I just need some fresh air."I said,Jesse barked and walked in a little circle.i chuckled,Mia however sighed."Well we do need some groceries,so why not?yeah,let's go for a walk."she said,getting up.

I took my medicine and the put on my shoes,I grabbed Jesse's leash and put his service vest on him."let's go."i said to her as she put on her shoes on,she nodded and grabbed her purse as well as her keys.we walked out of the house,she locked the front door.we began to walk to the market,it wasn't too far so we could easily walk there rather then driving and wasting some gas.we didn't speak the whole time,"so...what do we need to get?"I asked.i wanted to break this weird awkward tension,it was really uncomfortable to me.