Chapter 45

Rachel's pov
"Please Brian?let me drive just this once?"I begged.i guess I should explain what's going on:Dom,Brian,Han,and Roman stole a bunch of police cars.i came along for fun and I wanted to race too,"no Rachel,you're sitting in the passenger seat with me:I don't want you to get hurt,besides you don't want Mia to have a heart attack if she sees you hurt."Brian said.it sounded stern and strict,i gulped."O-Ok."i said,I got into the passenger seat."oh...oh man,Rach I didn't mean to yell at you."he began to apologize,"no I'm sorry,I forgot I'm still technically a kid."i said sadly."Rachel I'm the one who should be saying sorry,I know how you feel about...people yelling at you."he said,I looked away.

He leaned towards me,"Hey."he said.i looked at him,"how bout you drive instead?"he suggested.i gasped,then I squealed."thank you!thank you!thank you!"i said as I hugged him,"make sure you drive safe."he joked as he hugged me back.we switched seats and met up with Roman,Dom,and Han."damn!you can drive now Rach?"Roman asked me,"I'm only letting her do this once."Brian chimed in."this is going to be so cool!"I exclaimed,smiling."Well,since Rachel is gonna race with us I'll make this nice and fair:I got a hundred thousand says I can take you all in the next quarter."Roman said,"Yeah your broke ass has a hundred grand."Brian said laughing.i couldn't help but to giggle as well,"We pull off this job I will."Roman replied.

"Next two lights."he added,"we don't pull of this job we're probably dead anyway,let's make it a million."Han said.i gulped and looked at Brian,he looked at me and nodded."I like those odds."he said,"me too!"i said confidently."Alright:million dollar quarter mile."Roman said,Dom smiled."alright then."Han said,"think we'll win?"i asked Brian nervously."probably not,but I like those odds."he said,grinning.i nodded,I focused my attention on the road and revved the engine,waiting for the light to go green."you only live once."Roman said,"what do you say Dom?"Brian asked.i looked at Dom,"we talking or racing?"he asked Brian."Don't cheat this time,Rachel's racing this time."Brian said,I laughed.Dom smiled,"you gotta let that go."he said.