Chapter 39

A/N
TRAIN HEIST

TRAIN HEIST

TRAIN HEIST

Rachel's pov
The plan was simple and perfect:steal a really expensive car that contained something important inside it.my job was to pretend to act like I couldn't find my mommy and daddy while Brian went ahead to the cart,Mia and I would join him later."almost showtime."Mia whispered as I was doodling,I put my stuff away and nodded at her.i grabbed my backpack and put it on my back,I got up and stood in between the aisles.Mia nodded at me,indicating that it was time to initiate the plan.i nodded back,i exhaled and walked towards the conductor.i fake sniffed,"excuse me sir?"i said to him as I tugged on his shirt a bit.he turned around and saw me,"Are you alright?"he asked me.i lied and shook my head no,"the plan's working!"I thought happily.

"I can't find my mama,can you help me find her sir?"I played my part perfectly."of course I will."he said,Brian probably found the cars by now."Rachel!there you are!"Mia hugged me,I hugged her back."thank you for finding my daughter sir."Mia acted her part well!"you're welcome ma'am."he said,Mia walked me down the aisle.i knew we weren't going to our original seats because Mia was opened the cart doors of each part of the train,"the plan worked!"i whispered excitedly."yep,now comes the exciting part:getting the cars out of the train."she said,I gasped and giggled excitedly.