Chapter 61

Rachel's pov
"Ugh!why is science homework so hard?!"Mitch exclaimed.we were all at my house doing homework,I was already done with my homework and was currently reading a car magazine."because the school hates us."Johnny replied,smoking his cancer stick."Johnny smoke that shit outside,I don't want my parents thinking I smoke."I complained,waving the air.Johnny groaned,"fine,I'm sorry."he said.he opened my window and threw the cancer stick out,"satisfied?"he asked.i shrugged,Ali snorted.suddenly there was a knock out the door,mom opened the door:revealing a plate of sandwiches in her hand."you guys hungry?"she asked us,"heck yeah!"Rocco said.he was the first one to grab a sandwich,mom then sniffed."Why do I smell smoke?"she asked me specifically,i gulped.

"It was me ma'am."Johnny said,we were all shocked."am I dreaming or is Johnny being honest?"I whispered asked Sam,"I'm just as shocked as you."she said."Well,I'm glad you're being honest Johnny."mom said,"but don't smoke,it's not good for you."she scolded him."yes ma'am."he said,after handing out the food mom let the room we all stared at Johnny."what?"he asked,leaning against the windowsill."nothing,nothing."Mitch said,"Are we seriously not going to talk about how honest Johnny was to Rachel's mom?"Ali asked.Johnny scoffed,"shut up."he mumbled.i noticed he was blushing a bit,is he embarrassed?i shrugged it off,"anyone got the answer to number 6?"Rocco asked."I think I do."Ali said,handing her paper to Rocco.