Chapter 56

Rachel's pov
We successfully caught Owen Shaw and we got Letty back!Hobbs led him to our garage,he was handcuffed but he was smirking.i raised an eyebrow in confusion,"you think you all have won?"he asked us.i crossed my arms,"but you haven't,none of you have."he said.i rolled my eyes,"this code you live by,it's the very reason why you weren't in the game."he said.he then looked at Dom and said,"I told you exactly what I was going to do if you didn't walk away Toretto,but you didn't listen.I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want,and I have."he then looked at me and Brian."maybe you should call Mia."he said to Brian in a smirky tone,I widened my eyes.Brian looked worried as well,I could see in his eyes he was trying to hold back all of his emotions.

He took out his phone from his pocket and called Mia,he then put the phone on his ear."Mia?"he said,"BRIAN!RACHEL!"I heard Mia yell through the phone.that's when I snapped,"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"I ran to Shaw and punched him."I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT MY MOM I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"I yelled,tears rolled down my cheeks.Roman and Brian pulled me back and held my arms back,after Hobbs let Shaw go I immediately grabbed my backpack.i looked at Dom,he nodded."Let's move!"he said,I got in my car and followed the team.