Chapter 15

Rachel's pov
I was still holding Jesse body in my arms when Dom and Brian came back,Mia walked towards them."I tried to get her to at least move but it's like she froze."I heard her say to Dom,I saw Brian's shoes."Rach..."he began to say,"he never got to build me a car."I finally spoke.i looked at Brian,my eyes were puffy from crying."He said he wanted to be the one to build me and car and now he'll never be able to!"I yelled,crying harder.Brian pulled me towards him and hugged me,I hugged him back tightly.i cried into his shoulder,"I'm afraid."I admitted."I've been afraid for so long,now...now I'm not just afraid,I'm scared."i said,"I know...I know..."he said.he lifted me up,"I'm dropping you off home,Mia will watch you."he said.

I sniffed,"what are you gonna do?"I asked him."Dom and I are going to kill the people who shot Jesse."Brian admitted,I rubbed my eyes."Come on Rachel."Mia said as she led me to her car,I buckled myself in and looked out the window.Dom stood near Brian,he looked upset and angry."Mia..."I said,"yeah?"she said."Brian and I will have to leave after this."i said,"what do you mean?"she asked."Now that you guys found out he's a cop he'll have to relocate to another place for another case,he told me that."I explained to her,"you don't have to go with him."she said.

i looked at her,"I will miss California,but I have too many bad memories that are ruining my good memories."i said."what if Brian wants you to not come with him?"she asked as we arrived,"Well then I'll still follow him."i said."you're stubborn Rachel,and yet you're the smartest kid ever."she said,I smiled.we then got out of the car,Mia opened the door with Brian's key."I hope Dom and Brian are ok."I said as we walked inside,"me too."she said.