Chapter 6

Rachel's pov
Today I was seeing my first race!Dom and Brian entered the race and of course people were betting on them,"admire this view Rach,someday you'll be doing this."Jesse said."do you think Brian will win?"I asked him,Vince laughed."No way!"Vince said,"hey man don't crush the girls dreams of betting  on people."Leon said.and yet still,Dom won."at least you tried."i said to Brian,he smiled and hugged me."Thank's Rachel."he said,I smiled and hugged him back."COPS ARE COMING!SCATTER!"a guy yelled,we all freaked out."Jesse take Rachel!"Brian said to Jesse,"Brian no!"I called out to him as Jesse carried me to his car."no time for emotional moments kiddo,buckle up!"Jesse said,as I buckled up he immediately started his car and began to drive.

Once we drove off Jesse began to drive calmly,but I was still a bit shaken up by all of this."Are you ok?"Jesse asked,"I-I'll be fine."I stuttered a bit.Jessie didn't say anything for a while,"you hungry?i'm hungry,let's get some food."he said."oh,ok."he said as we parked near a diner,my stomach growled."how convenient."I said,he nodded.we then walked inside the diner,as we sat down at a booth we were given menus:Well I was given a kid menu."I'm thinking about getting pie,do you like pie?"he asked."I've never had pie before."I admitted,he gasped."Ok well we're definitely having some pie."he said,I giggled."what's your favorite fruit?"he asked,"blueberries!"I said proudly."Oh I like blueberries too."Jesse said with a smile,I smiled as well.

Jesse was right,pie is good!as we ate some I saw he was messily eating his pie,I giggled and copied him.he then noticed I was copying him,"you copying me young lady?"he said jokingly."Nooooo."I said,trying to hold by my laughter.after finishing the pie and paying for the meal(plus Jesse trying to flirt with the waitress but failing)Jesse drove me back the Br-well,I guess it's home now."I see his car parked outside,he's definitely home."Jesse said to me,"plus the lights are on."I added."welp time for you to go kiddo."he said,he unbuckled my seatbelt."Jesse?"i said,he looked at me."Yeah kid?"he said,I hugged him."I had fun tonight,thanks for making it super fun."he said,he hugged me back."you're welcome Rachel."he said,clearly trying to hold back his tears.