Chapter 3

Rachel's pov
Brian has been coming by Toretto's for two weeks now,he's been flirting with Mia and he's always very nice to me.one day when Brian came by again Vince,Leon,Jesse,and Letty stopped by the shop.Vince immediately noticed Brian and Mia were talking,I gulped."Yo Rach!wanna play tic tac toe with me?"Jesse asked,"I would but you always beat me."i said.Letty and Leon laughed,"how bout I go easy on you this time?"he suggested.me."Yo Dom!do you want a beer?"Letty asked Dom,she was always trying to get Dom out of his office.but as usual,Dom always had beer with him when he was in his office."When will she learn?"I sighed,"Don't stress on it,you're only like what?6?"Jesse said.

"I'm 7 now,my birthday was 4 weeks ago."I mumbled,"Why didn't you tell us?"Letty asked.i shrugged,as Brian paid for his food I saw Vince looking at him angrily.i widened my eyes,remembering that Vince has a crush on Mia.Vince angrily ran towards him,"Yo asshole!Next time order a double cheeseburger with fries on it $2.99 faggot!"he yelled at Brian.Brian turned around,"I like the tuna here."he said to Vince."bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here!"Vince yelled,Vince then shoved Brian.

They then began to fight,"Guys stop it!"i said."Dom stop this fight!"Mia begged Dom,I was trying my best to pull Vince off Brian,but I was immediately shoved.i winced in pain as I held my burnt arm,I should've have tried to pull Vince off of Brian,I know that now."Rachel!i got you!"Jesse said,lifting me off the ground."We need to stop this!i don't like people getting hurt!"i said,trying not to cry.Dom then actually got out of his office and stopped the fight,"Yo he was in my face man!"Brian said to Dom."I'm in your face!"Dom said to him,Jesse than grabbed Brian's wallet from his pocket.

he than handed it to Brian,"Brian Earl Splinter."Dom read his driver's license out loud."What kind of last name is that?are you a serial killer?"he asked Brian,"no man."Brian said.Dom handed him his wallet,"Don't ever come here again!"he said to Brian.he then began to walk away,"ey man you know this is bullshit!"Brian protested.Dom immediately turned around,"you work for Harry right?"he asked.

"Yeah I just started."Brian said,"you've just been fired."Dom said.i got in between them,"Dom don't get him fired!"I begged.he looked at me,surprised."Rachel-"I cut him off,"I'll work harder!I'll clean the bathrooms,I'll fix the tv,just don't get him fired!"I begged.He looked at me,then he looked at my arm."I'll think about it."he said,then he walked back into his office.