Chapter 63

Rachel's pov
I followed dad back to the house,I could see mom nervously waiting for us on the porch.i knew that I was going to get into a lot of trouble for this,dad stopped his car and parked it:I did the same thing.we both got out at the same time,mom ran towards me."Rachel!thank god you're ok."she said as she hugged me,she began to check to see if I was injured."want to explain to your mom exactly what what you did?"dad asked me,crossing his arms.i sighed and looked down,I slowly looked up and at my mom."I hosted a street race."I mumbled,"what?"she asked."i said I hosted a street race."i said,a little bit louder.her face dropped,she looked at dad and then at me."Rachel..."she trailed off,"that's amazing!"she said.mom and dad were now smiling,which threw me off and made me confused."huh?"I asked in confusion,"we're so proud!"she said.

They both hugged me,I began to tear up."I-I thought I was in trouble!"i admitted as I hugged them back,"you're not in trouble Rach,and besides:street racing is a part of who you are."dad said.i sighed with relief and smiled,"let's go inside,we all need to get some rest."mom said.

Meanwhile in Tokyo...

Deckard Shaw has just killed Han and Giselle

And now

He's coming after Dom and his family next