Chapter 7

Rachel's pov
Dom invited me and Brian to a barbecue!i was really excited,I've never been to a barbecue before.As Brian helped Dom with the grill I widened my eyes and gulped when I saw the flames,I looked down at my burnt arm.

"DADDY STOP!LET ME GO!"

tears rolled down my cheeks,I could remember me begging as my dad burnt my right arm."Rachel,Rachel!"Mia said,snapping me back into reality.i gasped and hyperventilated a bit,"woah,woah,it's ok Rachel."she said.she led me away from the grill,i inhaled and exhaled."feeling better?"she asked,I nodded.i looked down sadly,"I'm sorry I just...I don't like fire."i said."Hey,it's ok.i get it,but I'll be ok,i promise."she said,I grinned.i then saw Vince,Letty,Leon,and Jesse with the stuff we needed.

I excitedly ran towards Jesse and hugged him,"woah someone missed me!"he said as he handed Mia the bags he was holding."I missed you so much!"i said,"how much?"he asked.i giggled and held out my arms,"this much!"he said.we then hugged again,"aww that's so cute."Letty said.Vince stormed off angrily he saw Brian,"why does Vince hate Brian?"I asked Jesse as we sat down at the table.Jesse sighed,"I'm not so sure."he asked.after the table was set Jesse immediately grabbed some bread,"Ah,since you were the first one to serve yourself you get to say grace."Dom said."say grace?what does that mean?"I thought,I then held my hands and closed my eyes just like everyone else.