Chapter 49

Rachel's pov
I was fixing up my own car in the garage,Brian told me that if I was able to fix it I could keep it.ill admit,it's hard having to mainly use the arm that wasn't nearly burnt to a crisp but I had gotten used to it.i wheeled down and got up,I got in the car and started it up."come on,work this time."I mumbled as I put the key in,you can probably imagine how happy I was when it started to work.i widened my eyes,a huge grin was plastered on my face.i laughed,then I howled and cheered.i ran out of the garage,still holding the wrench I was using.my Face was all dirty and I probably smelled like a car,but I didn't care."WOOO!"I cheered,I ran to Mia and Brian.i also saw Dom,"I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!"I cheered.i slid to Jack and kissed his forehead,"nice work Rachel."Dom congratulated me.

I finally calmed down,"so what's going on Dom?why are you here?"I asked him."Well I was just about to discuss that with Brian."he said,"we should go inside Rach,you need to clean up."Mia said.she got up and carried Jack inside,"I'll be right back I promise."I said to Dom and Brian.i walked inside with Mia,I got changed and cleaned up.i then quickly kissed Jack on the forehead and ran outside to Brian and Dom,I sat down beside Brian.i widened my eyes when I saw the file on the table,"Letty?"i said."she's alive."Dom said,"you don't know that Dom."Brian said."I can feel it Bri,and if she's alive we gotta get her back."Dom said,"Dom's right."i said.i stood up,"Letty's family."I added.

"we gotta get her back."i said,"you're staying here with Mia Rach."Brian said.i looked at him with widened eyes,"what?"I said."Brian's right Rachel,you don't have to do any of this anymore:you can have a normal childhood."Mia said,popping out of nowhere.i couldn't believe what I was hearing!"They're right Rach."Dom said,I looked at him in shock."I can't believe all of you!"i began to get angry,"Letty's family!i wanna get her back too!"I yelled."You're just a kid Rachel!you're not even 17 yet!"Brian said,I angrily looked at all of them.i groaned and stomped back into the house,I went up to Jack's room and saw him in his playpen.

"can you believe this Jack?they won't let me save aunt Letty!"I began to vent to him,I know he's just a baby but he's the only person I can vent too.i sighed and sat down near his playpen,he put his hands on the bars and looked at me."What do I do Jack?"I asked him,looking at him.all he did was touch my cheek,I smiled and chuckled.