Chapter 54

Rachel's pov
I was coming along with Brian and Dom,they were going to a pawn shop to see what they knew about Letty.i was going to help Tej out with the cars but he told me I could help him once he and Hobbs got them,as we entered the pawn shop I suddenly felt like something was going to happen.besides me,Dom,and Brian there were only two people in the pawn shop:the guy behind the register and a dude.Dom then grabbed the guy and slammed his face against the barrier,I grabbed the dude and pointed my gun at his head.

"I don't think so mister."I growled,he scoffed."I wouldn't underestimate her if I were you,she knows how to use that thing."Brian said,that caused the dude to widen his eyes in fear.after Dom interrogated the guy I let go of the dude,"you did a good job Rach,I'm really impressed."Brian said.I smiled,"you really mean that dad?"I asked him."I do,and I'm sure Mia would say the same thing."he said as we left the pawn shop with Dom,I then looked down sadly."what's wrong?"he asked,"I...I miss them."I admitted.i looked at him,he sighed."tell you what,once we get back to the garage I'll call Mia and we can talk to her together."he suggested,I grinned."that would be great."i said,I hugged him.