Chapter 35

Rachel's pov
I punched a guy in the face with my good arm,I ended up knocking him out.the car I was in started to swerve,"OH CRANBERRIES!"I yelled.i pushed the guy out of the car and sat in the driver's seat,I immediately hit the breaks and stopped the car from crashing.i put the car in parking mode,i panted."woah that was in-"my thoughts were immediately cut off by the sound of bullets being shot,I squeaked and ducked down.i then I heard a car crash,i peeked my head up a bit and saw Mia!i gasped,I immediately scrambled out of the the car."MIA!"I cried,she widened her eyes and immediately got out of her car.i ran towards her and hugged her,she tightly hugged me back.

"You're safe,thank god!"she sobbed,I cried tears of joy.she wiped my tears,I smiled.then my smile immediately turned into a frown,"Where are Dom and Brian?"I asked.she gasped,"I totally forgot about them!"she smacked her forehead."they're fighting Braga."she replied,I now gasped."we gotta go save them!"i said,she nodded.we both stood up and ran towards her car,"can I drive?"I joked.she messed up my hair,"not until you're 18 Rach."she replied.i frowned and looked down sadly,she sighed."I suppose just this once,but be careful."she said,I gasped and grinned.i immediately climbed into the driver's seat and buckled up,Mia did as well.i started the car and hit the gas,i was actually driving pretty well for a 12 year old.