Look at me

A/N hey guys, I can't find a reference for the picture above but I do not own it!!! I found it on pinterest. It was the inspo for this story. Stay safe, xxx

Alec hadn't been living with Magnus long but he eased into it quickly. Magnus had made the transition as smooth as possible (which Alec loved him for) but their first fight happened none the less. Magnus yelled so loud Alex flinched and tears welled in his eyes. It was horrible but Alec understood where Magnus was coming from. Today was the anniversary of Magnus'mothers suicide and Cat had warned Alec that Magnus could be a little... touchy. Still Alec all but ran out of the. As much as he hoped Magnus didn't mean what he said Alex believe duty. He knew he was inexperienced and childish and emotionless and selfish and needy. He was just waiting for the day Magnus relised how much better he could do and dumped Alec's sorry arse.

Magnus collapsed into the nearest armchair and broke out I  tears. He'd done it. Hed yelled at Alexander for the stupidest reason and made him cry. The tears had sent icy daggers into his heart. He didn't know why he said what he said  but at least he didn't have to wait around for Alec to realise the monster he was. His mother had. Evetubody did eventually.

He squeezed his eyes shut as his thoughts grew darker and darker until he was thrown back into reality by the turning of a lock. He heard footsteps walk up to him, then when he felt a hand rest on his leg he fibially opened his eyes.
"Mags, you doing ok?" Magnus couldn't help but laugh, "me? I literally just screamed at you for no reason and you want to know if I am ok?"
"Of course I do. Its not your fault. I can't imagine what you are going through."
"You know?"
"Cat told me" Alec said softly, brushing a lose strand of hair from Magnus face, "and im always here for you. No matter what"
"I love you" Magnus cried throwing himself in Alec's arms. Alec wrapped his arms tightly around Magnus, muttering soothing words until Magnus pulled away. Alec whipped the tears from Magnus face and asked "do you want to talk about it"
"I'm not sure. I didn't mean what I said - I promise- I just-just. I don't know. Push your way before your relised what I was"
"What"
"A monster. I can't loose you"
Alec chuckled softly
"What?" Magnus said, eyes darting up to meet Alec's
"Nothing. Its just i was just worried about the same thing"
"What do you mean?"
"You realising what a loser I am and dumping me"
"I never could"
"Same here Mags, you are no monster no matter what anyone says. Magnus?"
"Yeah Alexander"
"Look at me"
"I am" magnus said confused
"Nobeith your eyes"
Magnhs paused for a moment then blinked slowly revealing his golden cat eyes.
"Always be yourself around me- your sk beautiful" Magnus was so in love he felt liek his chest was going to burst, "I love you so much Alexander"
"I love y-" Before Alec could finished Magnus pressed their lips together, pulling Alec on top of him. Eveything was going to be okay.