My Fault

**Trigger Warning - self-harm**

Alec felt his skin split as his knuckles collided against the hard fabric over and over again. He was alone in the dark training room. His shift ended hours ago and he knew Magnus was waiting for him at home but he couldn't draw himself was the training room.

You're not good enough. You let that girl die. Its your fault. Your fault. Your fault...

He pounds the bag harder. The mundane girl died in his arms. The silent brothers said she slwas practically dead when they got there. Threr was nothing they could have done so it was nooses fault but Alec couldn't accept that. He heard he bones in his bad crack out of place as his fist missed the bag and hurdled straight into the concrete wall.

Swearing he took a small step back. He was a failure and he knew it. He let everybody down always and...
"Alexander?"
"Magnus. What are you doing here?" Alec said voice hoarse.
"I came to check on you. You never cam home, I was worried"
"Sorry" he muttered
"Its okay, Alexander" Magnus said walking up to him "now, you want to tell me what's wrong?"
"Nothing wrong"
Magnus raised an eyebrow, "really so your just breaking your hand for the fun of it"
"Oh that's nothing"
"Now it is" Magnus said taking Alec's hand in his. With a wave of magic his bones fell back in place. "Now what's wrong?"
"The girl didn't make it"
"Oh honey"
"And if I'd got there earlier maybe I could of..."
"No. Don't. Do not do that to yourself. You are amazing. You save hundred of people. One loss is not your fault and is sometimes unavoidable. Okay?"
"..."
"Okay?" Magnis questioned harder.
"Ok Mags. I'm sorry. I made you come out here"
"Don't be. I get to see you in your training gear. It's very sexy"
"Yeah?"
"Hmmmm. I'm think we should go home. Right now." Magnus teased, running his hand up Alec's thigh. With a laugh Alec dragged Magnus from the room with a smile on his face and the voice pushed to the back of his mind.