Her Name was Delores

"Eight." You groaned, squeezing your eyes shut in an attempt to block out the light. "Eight, time to wake up."

"What?" you grumbled, sitting up slowly only to realize you had been leaning on Five's shoulder. "Oh, I, uh..."

"Yeah, no worries," Five said, his cheeks turning slightly red as he cleared his throat. "I better head inside." He opened the car door, but you grabbed his sleeve.

"Hey, wait... I don't get to come with?"

Five laughed under his breath, then cleared his throat again when he realized you were serious.

"This doesn't concern you. It's kind of a... one man job," he said, flashing you his trademark smile before he walked off.

"Great," you mumbled with a sigh, leaning your head against the window.

When he arrived at the car ten minutes later, he looked furious.

"All right there, pal?" you asked, turning on the radio.

"I'm not a young man," he spit, turning it off.

"Yeah, you've definitely got the grumpy old guy vibes going strong for you," you said, rolling your eyes and turning it on again. "Huh - that sounded like Klaus. He might be rubbing off on me a bit too much," you mused.

Five clenched his jaw, hand hovering over the button, before he froze.

"Klaus," he muttered. "Klaus will do anything for money."

"What's your plan now?" you questioned him. "Because, I mean, it's pretty clear your last one didn't work."

When you arrived back to The Umbrella Academy, you started to get out of the car before Five held out his hand.

"Stay here - I'll be right back."

After a while, you grew impatient, walking into the house and following the sound of Klaus' voice. When you finally reached them at the top of the stairway, you wished you hadn't.

Klaus snapped his fingers.

"Oh my God, the sex was amazing."

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five commented, fixing his tie as he turned to descend the stairs, bumping straight into you.

"Hey, don't make me put you in time out!" Klaus called as Five awkwardly shuffled backward, and you did the same only to find thin air beneath your foot.

"Whoa-"

"Ah, shit." Five flashed behind you, catching you under your arms before your head smacked the wood. "Sorry. You all right?"

"Ooh, little Five, knocking girls off their feet. At such a young age, too!" Klaus exclaimed, pushing past you both.

Five glared at him, and you let out a heavy sigh.

"I told you to stay in the car."

"Yeah, well, I got bored," you fired back, turning to follow Klaus. "Now what are we about to do?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information we hold about the prosthetics we built is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I can't give you a name. And I'm really not sure why you dragged your daughter into this," the doctor said, his gaze flicking to you briefly before settling on Klaus again.

You scoffed, and Five leaned over the table, closer to the man.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," he said, his tone urgent.