Three Days Time

You lay in your bed when you got back, closing your eyes and letting yourself doze off after eating as much food as you could hold and chugging three cups of water. You had barely been there two hours when Luther burst into your room.

"Hello, privacy," you grumbled, sitting up and curling your knees up to your chest protectively. "Knock next time."

"There won't be a next time if we don't do something fast," Luther said menacingly.

"Oh, good," you said. "There's one problem solved." You reclined again, pulling a pillow over your head.

"The world is ending in three days, Eight. And taking everyone, including Five, with it."

The words were probably meant to be frightening, but you just sighed.

"Hmm. I thought we had two days left, to be honest. Was it really only five days ago that he told me that?"

"Living room, Eight. Now."

You groaned, chucking the pillow at his retreating form.

"Fine, you overgrown rat!" you shouted after him, stumbling to your feet and tearing a brush through your hair hastily.

When you walked into the living room a few minutes later, Allison was handing Luther a cup of coffee.

"Three days?" your sister asked, shocked.

"That's what Five said."

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it, he just left out the part about how soon," Klaus muttered as Allison finished handing out the cups, smiling as she passed you one. You smiled back, warming your hands on the steaming cup.

"But can we trust him? I mean, I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." She waved her finger in a circle next to her head, whistling as she did so.

"Our little psycho," Klaus said with a grin, bringing the coffee to his lips.

"In case you forgot, Five was stuck by himself all alone for 30 years," you said, settling down on the couch and placing your cup on the table. "So yeah, maybe he's not completely normal. Of course we should trust him! Come on, guys." You let out an annoyed sigh, rubbing your forehead.

"My bad," Klaus said, waving his hand in the air apologetically. "He's Eight's little psycho."

"Klaus," you hissed, your face growing hot. Diego choked on his coffee, making a horrible attempt at hiding his laughter, and Allison turned away, her shoulders shaking.

"He was pretty convincing," Luther said, breezing right past the topic change. "If he wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked urgently, and you noticed that his arm was in a sling. Oddly enough, you actually felt a pang of pity for him.

"Yeah," Luther said softly, looking at the ground.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked, leaning closer to him.

"Uhh... apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He stopped speaking, and you narrowed your eyes at him. He glanced around awkwardly before standing back up. "Ok, so here's the plan. We go through Dad's research-"

"Wait, what?"

"Hold on, hold on."

"Take a step back," you said, standing up.

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick," Klaus said, waving his hand in the air again. "What actually happened the first time around?"

"Yeah, what are you not telling us?"Diego accused. "Come on, big boy, spit it out."