Please Let Us Go

When your eyes opened, you let out a groan, your brain screaming in protest as the light sliced through your eyes.

"Shit, my head..." you mumbled, trying to reach up and touch your forehead, but oddly unable to move your hand. "What the hell?" you hissed when you looked down to find yourself tied to a chair. "Klaus? Five? Allison?"

"Oh good, you're awake." You turned to see Klaus tied to his own chair to the right of you. "Now the real fun begins."

"Indeed it does," Cha-Cha announced as she stood up from a bed, and you realized you were in a hotel room.

"Who are you and what do you want?" you hissed, and she strode over to you.

"We don't have too much to ask. Just a little bit of information on where your brother went."

You snorted, rolling your eyes.

"You think we know?" you asked dubiously, ignoring the pounding in your skull.

"Of course you know. You, after all, were with him that night at the mall. I'm not so sure about him," she said, jerking her thumb at Klaus, who had only his waist wrapped in a towel. "But he might be useful, in case you require some... persuasion."

"I'll never tell you anything," you snapped, and she sighed, turning to Hazel, who was laying on his own bed.

"Bring the cord over here. She won't tell me shit either."

"Do we have to start with her?" Hazel asked quietly, carrying over a bundle of cord which you eyed suspiciously. "I mean, she is just a kid. I'd rather do him, anyway. He bothers me. And if he doesn't squeal, we move on to her."

Cha-Cha sighed, taking the cord from him.

"Never knew you to be such a softie, Hazel. But I guess." She approached Klaus, wrapping the cord around his neck and beginning to tighten it. "Either of you change your minds and want to say anything yet?"

You swallowed hard as Klaus gasped for air, unable to tear your eyes away.

"Fine," you snapped, and Cha-Cha smiled, releasing the pressure on the cord and approaching you.

"Aww, come on, lil sis," Klaus complained, and you turned to him quizzically. "I was having fun!"

Cha-Cha leaned down so that you were face-to-face.

"Go on, little girl."

You spit in her eyes.

She jerked back, squeezing them shut and swiping your saliva off of her face.

"Well, I'm beginning to regret interrogating the boy first," she said, glaring at you and approaching him. "But that's fine. You'll be next."

"I'm not a boy, I'm a - man..." Klaus choked as she wrapped the cord around his neck, and you looked away, unable to watch. At least he seemed to be enjoying himself. You were forced to sit still and listen as they cut off his air, slapped him, punched him, and finally waterboarded him. That was the worst one - all you could picture was his lungs filling up with water, slowly drowning him while he was surrounded by air, like dying of thirst in the middle of a salty ocean. 

"Oh, I needed that," Klaus finally gasped when they pulled away. "I was so... so parched."

You hadn't been able to watch - you had to turn away, and unfortunately, Cha-Cha seemed to notice that.

"Since this one won't spill, let's move on to the kid." She smiled evilly as she approached you, grabbing the rag and jug of water.

"Wait, no," Klaus said, clearly getting a little bit desperate. "I was enjoying that - you don't wanna hurt a kid, do you?"