2

It's been a week now since I'm left here by Dallas.

I missed her, like a lot.

Mom and dad were pretty cool, they didn't force me to talk. What made being here a lot easier.

It was almost seven and I took Lotties little body in my hands as I lifted her up. Mom, dad and Sophia went to school for Sophia's grades, what made only Lottie and me left.

Her little hands hold my cheeks. 'I not tihed.' She pouted a little, what looked actually adorable.

I sat her on my lap. 'If you go to sleep now, I'll tell you a story before you sleep. It's already bedtime for big girls like you.'

She smiled. 'I'm aheady a big girl, Ala.'

I smiled at her and picked her up. 'I know, baby. You are.' She wrapped her tiny legs around my waist and I brought her upstairs.

When we finally had finished brushing her teeth and taking on her cute pajamas, she sat on my lap. 'Ala tell me a stohy.'

I sighed, really softly. 'About what, baby girl?'

She played with my hair.

'About fhiends, best fhiends.'

I sighed again, and started my story. Telling her about two twin sisters who were the best of friends and loved playing outside, until she fell asleep.

It didn't took that long after that to mom, dad and Sophia to arrive back home.

They were almost screaming at each other.

'Sophia, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you this, if you don't get better grades, you're...', my mom yelled.

I walked to the living room and interrupted them. 'Can you guys be quiet! Lottie's sleeping!'

They all looked at me. 'I thought you never wanted to talk to us, huh?', my lovely sister said.

'I'm not talking for myself, Sophia. I'm talking for the three years old who just fell asleep.'

She didn't say anything back, turned her back at us and went upstairs.

In all those years, she hasn't changed at all.

'Don't act like it's only your sister who died. I lost my little sister too!' Sophia screamed at me.

'Stop it! I don't wanna talk about it right now!', I yelled back. I hated her. Why does she always have to be so selfish.

'Then when, Bella? It's something that has to be talked about, you can't just put it away and forget about it!'

She was really getting on my nerves. 'I told you, I don't wanna talk about it. Now get outa my room!!'

She didn't move. 'You're just a scared little...'

'Girls!'

We both looked up, a little shocked. And saw our mother.

'What's happening in here?'

'She', we both said at the same time.

Sophia went quiet, but I spoke again.

'Sophia doesn't wanna leave my room because she wants me to talk about Laura. What do you guys want me to say? Because, she's dead, she'll never come back. End of story.'

I saw moms eyes were filled with tears and dad hugged her.

'It's not. She isn't just gone. You know exactly I'm right.' Sophia said.

I looked at them. 'Guys, that I'm the clown of Laura doesn't mean I can replace her. I will never be able to do that. Now get your asses outa my room, I'm gonna sleep.'

That night was the first night I couldn't sleep because of Laura since ages. I needed my sister, I needed my family.

More than I wanted.

And it sucked.